WOW!!!!
First on the news tonight, I've DEACTIVATED FACEBOOK. YAY ME :) I say deactivate because I really DON'T know how to delete the darn thing. So if anyone out there knows how to DELETE instead of DEACTIVATE, kindly share this information with the faavasivasi from kuaback please?
Facebook was fun; until I found myself sitting at the computer one day, staring at Facebook for more than 3hours doing a whole bunch of 'nothingness' but FAIKALA. WTF? I could be doing reports or playing with my boys or learning how to frickin' swim or doing some kind of workout or blardy hell bake a darn cake for my husband's birthday (poor guy had a cake-less birthday and I blame facebook..ahem)
Anyways, It's been 2days without FB and I'm surprisingly LOVING IT and shockingly NOT MISSING IT. *no serious..NOT AT ALL*
Blind BAT
Yes, that's me. My parents don't wear glasses. They have perfect vision. So I've always been high minded that I would inherit that and won't ever need glasses in my life. Until I went to get my Hawaii driver's license back in 2003. I had sat the exam and passed and only needed to pass the vision test before getting my first ever overseas driver's license.
I was so excited; only to be told by the grumpy old lady with 0 customer service skills at the desk that I failed the vision and that I needed to see an eye doctor about it. Imagine my disappointment on the way back to the Hales. I was in denial and never scheduled an appointment with the optometrist until about 3 months later, when I had to move to front of the classroom in order to read the notes on blackboard properly.
8years later, I scheduled an appointment for a Lasik consultation because frankly, I am so over glasses and having to deal with darn contacts. And if you're a blind bat with kids in tow, then you know what I mean. These little things like to grab on the glasses, breaking them in the process and if you can't fix it, you have to buy whole new frames, which means spending more money we DON'T have. Contacts give me itchy eyes and glasses give me migraines.
So, Lasik consultation is tomorrow and am pretty nervous about it. I hope I'm a good match for the surgery. Never mind the cost
Couponing
Lots of people are doing it and savings LOTS of $$$. The only thing is, it's just too much work. You have to collect newspapers, cut out coupons, organize then find the stores with the best deals. You also have to get ALOT for it to be worth it. It's a chore and the kind that I'd like to run away from or the kind that I'd like to have someone else do it for me (good laaaakkkkk) lazybum much?
BUT, since I'm trying to save all my pennies for the 2015 RWC, I thought this is another way for me to save those pennies. Every penny counts these days so I started cutting out coupons choohooohoo.
Last week, I bought 3 bags of diapers 60ct in one bag, Total retail price = $102. Total paid $23.95. I'm a believer and I'm happily clipping away at coupons (one other thing that's replaced FB..lol)
'Aikaevale' guys
Tonight, I'm not a proud Samoan. WHY? because Samoans took over the news tonight, and NOT in a good way either.
One raped his 13 year old student then fled to Australia, now back in Hawaii, behind bars and waiting to be airlifted back to Am. Samoa for trial.
One is a jealous pufta who beat his g/f to death after she dumped him (he showed no remorse when he was on camera tonight, i wanted to throw rocks at his head)
One is on trial for being an accessory for murder
and the last one robbed our Kalihi branch, got away from the branch only to be picked up by the FIVE-Os down the road.
OH and lets not forget those idiots bashing the Welsh referee on his FB page. Threatening the man in public showing how small minded they all are, kauvalea aku ai ma le igoa o Samoa and all Samoans. Come on now pple, build a damn bridge and get over it.
Seriously, WTF?


Comments
Thank goodness u blogged - oka sooo long waiting for you to blog somefing! And yes - I hate it wen Samoans are in the news for the wrong reasons.
lol @ lingerie, but of course..think of the extra lingerie, bags, shoes, glasses gosh everyfink..lol
Good on you for deactivating Facebook! I still have excuses for not doing it :P
I'm cracking up at your blind batness...coz I'm a blind bat too. Lol! Like you, my eyes are too dry for contacts, and I dreeeeaam of the day when I can get surgery to fix my eyesight. Without the glasses, I can JUST see enough to drive if: 1) it is broad daylight; 2) I drive reeeeaaaally slow; 3) I don't need to read any road signs. Unfortunately, my one pair is falling to pieces. Sigh. Time to make a loan to buy another one!
So i'm debating the issue of spending the $$ on the surgery. gosh decisions decisions..right now i'm leaning on the YES side. a good investment me thinks...bhahahahaha..
and yes NO more farkbook and i'm NOT dead yet..choohoooo
Yeah..how about the threats on Owen's page? Ka'uvalea Samoa i ia pakashwine. *sighs*
Nice to read your blogs again. :)
yes that guy with SAMOA tattoo on his stomach from a couple of years ago? that was a total disgrace
I work in the Courts as a Court Officer at the District Level. So I have to be in the presence of these scums on a daily basis. Imagine, spending each day of my life with at least one Felon. Bliss! LOL!
Hope you ladies are fairing well!!