RANDOMs
1- While getting ready to head out for errands in the morning, we heard a knock on our door. I went to answer only to be greeted by a skinny hoochie looking woman wearing just a 'pareo' to cover her boobies and a tiny one to cover her uuummmm...lower private parts. She had a bunch of stuff at my door way (clothes in trash bags) The pareo was a light yellow see through you can see her fugus and her nipples..eerrr okayyyyyyyy.
Anyways, here's how the convo went
Me: HI! can I help you?
random: Hey, uuummm..do you have a bike with a baby chair in the back? I need a bike so I can bike with my baby to see my husband.
Me:
random: yeah, do you know anyone who has a bike that i can use, for my baby? oh and I need a car seat too.. (sure, would you like some mocha frap on the side too?..shiet, wth?)
there was no baby
Me: where's your baby
random: turns, looks about, turns to me, well she's not here right now
hubby walks in: WHAT THE.....?
random flashes big smile almost jumped through the doorway to shake hubster's hand. "HI, how are you? I was just in the neighborhood"
hubby: AND????????
random: do you guys have some smokes?
hubby: ok lady, no smokes here, no bikes and no car seats. take your stuff and go back to where you came from
random: oh ok, buh bye, it was nice meeting you.
Pei a ua kau leaga le ulu o le aunky. And then my friend txted me in the afternoon and said there was a random lady who knocked on their door with a bunch of trash bags asking for a bike and a car seat.
2- Another lady, came last night to pick up some stuff she bought from me on Craigslist. I invited her in because it was raining. Instead of sitting down, she went through my whole house, picking out things she would like to buy. Going through my cupboards, my bathroom, the rooms, the storage, even my trash. She opened the master bedroom and my hubby was knocked out on the bed and she didn't even care, she went about her business like she's been in this house before and that I didn't mind. She went to open the drawers and I stopped her before she could "uummm, do you mind?"
She turned around and i was expecting a BIG "OMG, I'm so sorry, I didn't even ask if I could go through your stuff" NOPE..she just goes "OH SORRY!" then proceeded to the front door and said, "can you tally up how much I owe you and I'll be back to pick up all of them?" she never said PLEASE!!!
Her total came out to about $285.00
Okay, that would be $300.00 even. ($15 for being a fiapoko and being rude)
She handed me the cash and left. She txtd tonight she was on her way. Hubby and I took all the stuff she bought to the garage so she doesn't have to come into our house.
Comments