Girl on the move..always ;)
So it's final, we are moving home. 'We' as in T&T and I
are moving home. After much discussing and praying and thinking about
it, we decided it was the best thing to do.
Afterall, we've exhausted all our means and still NO LUCK with a darn babysitter. So in the end, I had to stay home; which, I half heartedly agreed to do.
However, I've succumbed to the homesick bug lately. REAL BAD!! I hinted to the hubby that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to take the boys home to spend some time with my family, who WE hardly ever see and perfect timing for the boys to learn their culture. Take them back to their roots sorta thing ;)
hhhhhmmmmmm...Well that took ALOT of convincing. It wasn't easy. AT ALL. Questions coming left and right at me.
NO YOU CAN'T GO!
What the heck am I gonna do here? eerrrr..dear, you can WORK..that's what you can do here. Work and earn us some moola coz we'll be coming back BROKE! hehe
So it took a couple of weeks for the man to make up his mind. In the meantime, I was already posting all my furniture and the JUNK i had in my storage on Craigslist and already posted signs all over the place for 'moving sale'. A couple of friends recommended BookFace as the perfect place to sell, so I finally activated my FB for this purpose. It worked and I totally agree. thanks for the tips
I guess it actually hit the hubby in the weekend when someone came to pick up our TV and couch. He turned and said "YOU GUYS ARE REALLY LEAVING?" hhmmm...I believe so, so get over it and come help me pack all these krap!
Yesterday, I paid our roundtrip fare. Thank you Air Pacific for decent airfares. No 'thank you' Hawaiian Air and your ridonculous prices. E pa'u ai le panty o le kagaka i faiga a le HI AIR. Thank gawd for thoughtful Airlines like Air PAC. Please keep your prices low for a long long time for the poor faamolemole ;)
Anyways, I'm excited to move home..even if it's only a couple of months. I've looked at all things I can do while I'm there for my family. Maybe a lil business on the side so I can earn me and my kids some extra $$$ so I don't run our savings DRY or depend on my parentals(gosh, that sounds lovely)
I'm excited to see my friends, and meet their kids. I'm excited to be with family. I've missed all of them. I haven't lived at home since I was 18. Almost 10 years ago. It'll be different. Alot has changed. I've changed. So I guess I'm excited and nervous at the same time about this one. I'm excited to relax and have the many relations take over the babysitting duties .. hehehe. I'm excited that I won't have to worry about that thing called WORK. I'm excited to go HOME. (i know you get the picture..hehe)
Speaking of work, hhhmmm..I think I will miss it. Thank you to my fabulous boss man and this great company, they're holding my job for me when I return in April. So thank you American Savings Bank.You are the BESTEST of the BESTEST!
Now that's more reason for me to work hard on finding a babysitter to bring back with me when I return.
And I will end this feosoosofa'i entry here for tonight. Ua kau pepe mai lava maka ao lea lava e keke i le kompuderrrrrrrrr.
Afterall, we've exhausted all our means and still NO LUCK with a darn babysitter. So in the end, I had to stay home;
However, I've succumbed to the homesick bug lately. REAL BAD!! I hinted to the hubby that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to take the boys home to spend some time with my family, who WE hardly ever see and perfect timing for the boys to learn their culture. Take them back to their roots sorta thing ;)
hhhhhmmmmmm...Well that took ALOT of convincing. It wasn't easy. AT ALL. Questions coming left and right at me.
NO YOU CAN'T GO!
What the heck am I gonna do here? eerrrr..dear, you can WORK..that's what you can do here. Work and earn us some moola coz we'll be coming back BROKE! hehe
So it took a couple of weeks for the man to make up his mind. In the meantime, I was already posting all my furniture and the JUNK i had in my storage on Craigslist and already posted signs all over the place for 'moving sale'. A couple of friends recommended BookFace as the perfect place to sell, so I finally activated my FB for this purpose. It worked and I totally agree. thanks for the tips
I guess it actually hit the hubby in the weekend when someone came to pick up our TV and couch. He turned and said "YOU GUYS ARE REALLY LEAVING?" hhmmm...I believe so, so get over it and come help me pack all these krap!
Yesterday, I paid our roundtrip fare. Thank you Air Pacific for decent airfares. No 'thank you' Hawaiian Air and your ridonculous prices. E pa'u ai le panty o le kagaka i faiga a le HI AIR. Thank gawd for thoughtful Airlines like Air PAC. Please keep your prices low for a long long time for the poor faamolemole ;)
Anyways, I'm excited to move home..even if it's only a couple of months. I've looked at all things I can do while I'm there for my family. Maybe a lil business on the side so I can earn me and my kids some extra $$$ so I don't run our savings DRY or depend on my parentals
I'm excited to see my friends, and meet their kids. I'm excited to be with family. I've missed all of them. I haven't lived at home since I was 18. Almost 10 years ago. It'll be different. Alot has changed. I've changed. So I guess I'm excited and nervous at the same time about this one. I'm excited to relax and have the many relations take over the babysitting duties .. hehehe. I'm excited that I won't have to worry about that thing called WORK. I'm excited to go HOME. (i know you get the picture..hehe)
Speaking of work, hhhmmm..
Now that's more reason for me to work hard on finding a babysitter to bring back with me when I return.
And I will end this feosoosofa'i entry here for tonight. Ua kau pepe mai lava maka ao lea lava e keke i le kompuderrrrrrrrr.

Comments
Have a great time in Samoa - if I get to come over - will let you know..
Safe trip - Happy Days!