You are so flash and fancy girl - Im chello of your new interface confidence. Meanwhile Im in a cyber cafe in Apia trying to ignore all the high school kids who are crowding up the place. Ugh. How can I blog in this atmosphere? I need donuts and diet coke for inspiration...
Anonymous said…
Fai aku le leiloa most of the gadgets on blog ae fai mai e Switch & Save... I am still trying to faa-masagi to this ... at the mean time - am enjoying your mix on your poloka..thanks heaps!
I’ve been debating this issue for a while now (ever since Coconut Girl blogged about affairs on the seawall and under the coconut tree) There’s this one girl I went to College with. WE aren’t best friends or even good friends. We just know each other and would usually make small talk when we meet at the isles in Foodland doing our Sunday shopping. I know her husband though. Quite WELL!! And what a sleazy piece of *bleep* he is. The whole time they were together/dating/going out or whatever the heck you wanna call it, he’s been playing the poor girl. I know this because he tried his moves on me, BUT, major fail-didn't work. I was a very very good girl focused on school and the HOT Tongan boys-YUM! Anyways, they're married and have 2 little girlies. About a handful of people know he still does his usual; even some of her good friends know and I’m surprised they haven’t even told her. (or maybe they have but she’s being in denial?) He’s so good at being a sleaz...
Am I the only one who thinks it's blardy absurd to donate/give/contribute to a 'faalavelave' for a very distant relative? ie: great grandmother's sister's son's daughter's son's wife's dad's passing away? COME ON, have you even met them before? This is one thing that irks me about the 'faasamoa', the need to give and GIVE even while we struggle to make ends meet or have absolutely NOTHING to give. Is this the faasamoa or is it just my family being 'fiakagaka/fiakele'? Whatever the case, I'm sick of it. I called home tonight to talk story with my parents, ONLY, they weren't home because they were off dropping off the 'fesoasoani' i le maliu a le aiga o Pai. I talked with my sister and I asked her who's funeral it was. Her response, "Who knows, (the big family matai) just dished out 'saogameas' saying it's family" To be honest, I don't mind the saogameas, as long as they're r...
Comments