thanks for the love
First of, a BIG shout out to Miss soon to be Mrs TS for the BIG BLOG LOVE and the most faaveverse blog award winner CG for kuaback's mention on your blog. I think the 'clicks' counter on here skyrocketed since my
nomination..(awola..muliga foi nomination a Beyonce i le music awards..einko)
Anyhow, I'm ashamed to say that I have absolutely NO ONE to nominate since all the blogs I stalk have already got a nomination. And I am not antisocial or anything, I just prefer to stalk and keep stalking the ones I've already been stalking and I refuse to venture out to find new blogs to stalk. Plus, I only have time to stalk the handful of amazing blogs on my stalking list already. hhhmmm..have I said stalked enough yet??? hehehe..
So yes my blogger friends, if you check out your blogger visitor tracker and see a visitor from "Hauula, Hawaii" there, then that would probably be MUAH stalking your blog....hehehe
And like rock-fob, I will return to do this AWARD blog later when I find 5 more amazing, funny, entertaining and smart bloggers like the lot of yous as my nominees.
Anyhow, I'm ashamed to say that I have absolutely NO ONE to nominate since all the blogs I stalk have already got a nomination. And I am not antisocial or anything, I just prefer to stalk and keep stalking the ones I've already been stalking and I refuse to venture out to find new blogs to stalk. Plus, I only have time to stalk the handful of amazing blogs on my stalking list already. hhhmmm..have I said stalked enough yet??? hehehe..
So yes my blogger friends, if you check out your blogger visitor tracker and see a visitor from "Hauula, Hawaii" there, then that would probably be MUAH stalking your blog....hehehe
And like rock-fob, I will return to do this AWARD blog later when I find 5 more amazing, funny, entertaining and smart bloggers like the lot of yous as my nominees.
Comments
And .... I dont see you stalking my page, so you dont deserve a Stalk Award..... !! Thanks for the Laugh of Today! What an awful Day! Alofa atu!