some depressing blahblahrings
It’s the end of yet another month, bringing us closer to the beginning of a new month (DUH), where we worry about the same things as the last month. It’s 3more months ‘til Christmas month, my birth month and the month where I go on a shopping spree and spend a ‘ridonculous’ amount of money like I’m Bill Gates’ daughter or something.
So as I sit in front of the computer to schedule all our monthly payments for the upcoming month, I remember the days when I didn’t have to worry about any of this crap. The days when I DID NOT have to WORRY about things like electric bill, water bill, credit card payments, rent, cable, phone bills, car payments and basically anything associated/related with the words bill or payment. No wonder why my mom would always remind me and my siblings “DON’T be in such a rush to grow up, it’s NOTHING fancy” Gosh, I should’ve listened to her.
I’m looking at our budget to see if there’s enough for me to squeeze in a trip come DEC to the motherland. Hhhmmm..NOT looking so HOT!!!! Maybe I should just use budget money for presents etc to pay for me and the 2boys’ fares and just flash our big smiles when we arrive and say, “SORRY, all you’re getting for XMAS this year is me and the boys being here. & BTW Nana & Papa, did you know that you’ve been voluntarily appointed as our sponsor while on holiday?”
aaaaaahhhhh, If only we didn’t have to pay bills. And I’m randomly wondering if there’s any adult out there living FREE with no worries for bills. Hhhmmm..well apart from the rich and royal of course.
And seeing that this post is getting nowhere is slowly making me depressed about not being able to afford a trip this year, I will end here for today before this ruins my weekend.
Happy weekending bloggers ;)
So as I sit in front of the computer to schedule all our monthly payments for the upcoming month, I remember the days when I didn’t have to worry about any of this crap. The days when I DID NOT have to WORRY about things like electric bill, water bill, credit card payments, rent, cable, phone bills, car payments and basically anything associated/related with the words bill or payment. No wonder why my mom would always remind me and my siblings “DON’T be in such a rush to grow up, it’s NOTHING fancy” Gosh, I should’ve listened to her.
I’m looking at our budget to see if there’s enough for me to squeeze in a trip come DEC to the motherland. Hhhmmm..NOT looking so HOT!!!! Maybe I should just use budget money for presents etc to pay for me and the 2boys’ fares and just flash our big smiles when we arrive and say, “SORRY, all you’re getting for XMAS this year is me and the boys being here. & BTW Nana & Papa, did you know that you’ve been voluntarily appointed as our sponsor while on holiday?”
aaaaaahhhhh, If only we didn’t have to pay bills. And I’m randomly wondering if there’s any adult out there living FREE with no worries for bills. Hhhmmm..well apart from the rich and royal of course.
And seeing that this post is getting nowhere is slowly making me depressed about not being able to afford a trip this year, I will end here for today before this ruins my weekend.
Happy weekending bloggers ;)
Comments
Good Weekend to you too dear!!!
i should try this..sounds easy peezy..hehehe
Thanks TMT, yes too depressing..i should tell Tai and his motormouth..NOT..lol..