picky lil punk
Master Tai is becoming more picky than anyone I've ever known.
Seriously! he's worst than ME.
Since when did 23month old toddlers get to be picky with
clothes, food, shoes, hairdo and everything else?
DRIVES. ME. BANANAS.!!!!
ON Sunday, I picked out a nice green elei shirt and a iefaitaga for church.
Tai decided that the BLUE aloha shirt and jeans is the better pick for him and demanded he wore that instead of what his mother laid out.
I put GEL on his hair and did a mo-hawk and he got the hair brush, stood in front of the mirror and started combing his hair to the front e fai laga sope.
I told him to wear his basketball shoes when we were heading out to play tennis
BUT, homeboy wanted to go NIKE-hamo with either his jandals or NO shoes at all!!
BUT, homeboy wanted to go NIKE-hamo with either his jandals or NO shoes at all!!
Last night, he spilled water on his shirt. I took it off and got him a short sleeve to change into.
He was kicking and screaming because
I wouldn't let him wear the brown/white collared shirt hanging in his closet.
He refuses to wear anything short sleeved and would only wear jandals and NO other shoes.
he's either very picky or very a FOBBISH..lol
And the one thing that really gets to me, the only MEAT he likes to EAT is CHICKEN. He'll throw up any other meat I sneak on his plate telling him it's chicken. The punk knows the difference between chicken and anything else that's NOT.
And here I was thinking you ONLY deal with these kind of things when you're kids reach teenage years. BLEEP!! TOTAL understatement!!!!
My boy is already giving me a hard time and he's not even 2 yet so HELP ME GOD!!

Comments