High school crush
It began back in the broken classrooms of SamCo. I was a 16yr old with hormone levels up to my eyes that weren’t doing me any good at all. He was a 17yr old zizzling HOT thang with broad shoulders, tight abs, deep sexy voice and those golden brown eyes that always had me go all whirlwind inside. He was only in SamCo for 1year. He was a class above me. He was always shy. (which was weird because every girl in my year found him sexy, and usually, sexy guys are always show off stuck ups who could never tell their faces from their arses, BUT, he was different) He never really talked to anyone other than his close group of friends.
I thought he was a dork. A nerdy snobby dork, just like my cousin (who he became close friends with). Until I got to hang out with him a few times at my cousin’s house and realized how cool he was. He was really nice to talk toand look at and I realised that I was slowly and madly falling for the nerdy hot dork. He was my cousin’s best friend and there was no way in hell my cousin was going to let me go out let alone date his friend. But I tried anyways. One thing you should know about me is, if I wanted something, damn sure I was going to get it or at least TRY to get it..choohoo
So to make a long story short, I found out that the hot man of my dreams was actually scared of me. Ppssshhh..whateverrrrrr. (I’m sure I wasn’t a hideous beast, was I?) In the words of my cousin "My dear, my poor friend is scared of you, he thinks you're wayyy too crazy and wayy too much for any guy to handle"
The ONLY guy I liked in the whole darn school thought I was too much of a rowdy crazy futt…(whoohoo..touch down..shoot a girl to the ground why don’t you..)
GREAT! Just GuuuuREAT!!!!
I didn’t dwell on it much though *cough cough* I moved on with my crazy no care in the world life of a futt as per usual. BUT, secretly I was still madly in love with the hot, nerdy, snobby, dork who has no feelings whatsoever for me.
My infatuation for this hot idiot wore off. Eventually!!! Ha!
Thank gawwdd he graduated 2 months later and moved to America and was never to be seen/heard of again. aahhhhhhhh
So anyways, 10years later, we met up again (last week to be exact). It was so unexpected. I was at the PCC taking my cousin and aunty around for the day. WE stopped at the Samoan village for Kap’s entertaining show. I had seen it many a times before so I took my eldest boy to the Samoan kitchen so we can watch a samoan guy make fire by rubbing two sticks together.
They even did a ‘IPU POPO’ dance that Master Tai took part in and he mastered the siva hands down if I say so myself. ahem. I walked up to get my son after the siva and someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was so random
“Hey I know you”
I looked up and the gorgeous face was vaguely familiar. Where have I seen that face before? Aaahhhh…I remember but just couldn’t put my finger on it.
“It’s me (“Fathead”) from Samoa College”
OMG…NO SHIT!!!!
“Hey!!! what are you doing here?” (well on vacation obviously..durrrr)
“ We’re here for the summer break, What are you doing here???”
“I live here”
My gosh he is still HOT. Still sexy with the hot bod and those darn eyes..blardy heck.
There was another guy (very good looking as well) behind him who kept looking at me and looking at the hot man from 10years ago. Before I could excuse myself to leave, he introduced the guy behind him as his….. PARTNER. As in downright GAY partner. SHOCK HORROR. My eyes went pa-ching, mouth dropped and I quickly covered it up by saying hello to the guy who’s already stretched out his hand to say hello.
“(kuaback) this is (lucky shit), (lucky shit) this is (kuaback), an old friend from high school in Samoa” yeah right. We weren’t even friends in Samoa. He was my obsession back in the days and I was the crazy rowdy girl.
That night I wondered. Hhhmmmm…so that’s why he wasn’t interested in me back then. He was too busy checking out the guys at school. NO wonder he was different from all other hotties. He’s frickin’ GAY. I had “no wonder” excuses coming out of my ears just to make myself feel better for the rejection that happened 10years ago..choooohooo..se keste ia se.
Gosh it was so hard to believe. I liked a guy and he is GAY!!! Why does he have to be Gay? Why does he have to be interested in men? Those were some of the lame stupid questions that went bouncing around in my head. I have a lot of gay friends. I love them all. But when I found out that a guy I was madly infatuated with, my HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH…is actually GAY..Shiiiieeeeeeeettt..that’s a whole other story. And for some reason, I’m still trying to get my head around that painful fact.
But WHY? he's just too dang HOT to be gay..dangflangit.
ps: Sleepless, you know who my gay friend reminded me of when I saw him???? DANNY baby..lol..Not in a gay way..but in a HOT way. xcept my gay infatuation doesnt have red hair, no green eyes and no tattoo and Danny is definitely NOT gay..oi aueee
I thought he was a dork. A nerdy snobby dork, just like my cousin (who he became close friends with). Until I got to hang out with him a few times at my cousin’s house and realized how cool he was. He was really nice to talk to
So to make a long story short, I found out that the hot man of my dreams was actually scared of me. Ppssshhh..whateverrrrrr. (
The ONLY guy I liked in the whole darn school thought I was too much of a rowdy crazy futt…(whoohoo..touch down..shoot a girl to the ground why don’t you..)
GREAT! Just GuuuuREAT!!!!
I didn’t dwell on it much though *cough cough* I moved on with my crazy no care in the world life of a futt as per usual. BUT, secretly I was still madly in love with the hot, nerdy, snobby, dork who has no feelings whatsoever for me.
My infatuation for this hot idiot wore off. Eventually!!! Ha!
Thank gawwdd he graduated 2 months later and moved to America and was never to be seen/heard of again. aahhhhhhhh
So anyways, 10years later, we met up again (last week to be exact). It was so unexpected. I was at the PCC taking my cousin and aunty around for the day. WE stopped at the Samoan village for Kap’s entertaining show. I had seen it many a times before so I took my eldest boy to the Samoan kitchen so we can watch a samoan guy make fire by rubbing two sticks together.
They even did a ‘IPU POPO’ dance that Master Tai took part in and he mastered the siva hands down if I say so myself. ahem. I walked up to get my son after the siva and someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was so random
“Hey I know you”
I looked up and the gorgeous face was vaguely familiar. Where have I seen that face before? Aaahhhh…I remember but just couldn’t put my finger on it.
“It’s me (“Fathead”) from Samoa College”
OMG…NO SHIT!!!!
“Hey!!! what are you doing here?” (well on vacation obviously..durrrr)
“ We’re here for the summer break, What are you doing here???”
“I live here”
My gosh he is still HOT. Still sexy with the hot bod and those darn eyes..blardy heck.
There was another guy (very good looking as well) behind him who kept looking at me and looking at the hot man from 10years ago. Before I could excuse myself to leave, he introduced the guy behind him as his….. PARTNER. As in downright GAY partner. SHOCK HORROR. My eyes went pa-ching, mouth dropped and I quickly covered it up by saying hello to the guy who’s already stretched out his hand to say hello.
“(kuaback) this is (lucky shit), (lucky shit) this is (kuaback), an old friend from high school in Samoa” yeah right. We weren’t even friends in Samoa. He was my obsession back in the days and I was the crazy rowdy girl.
That night I wondered. Hhhmmmm…so that’s why he wasn’t interested in me back then. He was too busy checking out the guys at school. NO wonder he was different from all other hotties. He’s frickin’ GAY. I had “no wonder” excuses coming out of my ears just to make myself feel better for the rejection that happened 10years ago..choooohooo..se keste ia se.
Gosh it was so hard to believe. I liked a guy and he is GAY!!! Why does he have to be Gay? Why does he have to be interested in men? Those were some of the lame stupid questions that went bouncing around in my head. I have a lot of gay friends. I love them all. But when I found out that a guy I was madly infatuated with, my HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH…is actually GAY..Shiiiieeeeeeeettt..that’s a whole other story. And for some reason, I’m still trying to get my head around that painful fact.
But WHY? he's just too dang HOT to be gay..dangflangit.
ps: Sleepless, you know who my gay friend reminded me of when I saw him???? DANNY baby..lol..Not in a gay way..but in a HOT way. xcept my gay infatuation doesnt have red hair, no green eyes and no tattoo and Danny is definitely NOT gay..oi aueee

Comments
Wonder What Sam says to this....
TS: he's just too dang hot to be gay...but then again..Ricky Martin is a hottie and he's gay..blady shat...lol
I wish he had turned out to be batting for the other team. But no.
"He's just NOT into you, Lani."
And yes, I completely agree. As i was reading yr description, i was thinking of the ever gorgeous Daniel in Telesa book. Who is defn NOT gay.
I kept thinking though..maybe my crush wasn't gay back then..maybe he just wasn't into me??? hhhmmm...NOOOO..he was GAY..yup..that makes me feel so much better.
and YES..when I saw him at PCC, in a his tight Ricky Martin shirt, which totally gave away his ripping chest, I thought dang..totally DANNY..and then he introduced his partner and it all went downhill from there..oilei..