he said his own prayer

Everynight before my 23month old rascal goes to bed, he kneels down next to his bed to say his prayers. I usually say the prayer and he repeats after me.
BUT, last night, he kneeled and said his own prayers. He didn't even wait for me to start like usual.
So he prays and it went something like this;
Dear Heavenly fada, peez bless Taugangi, Tai, mommy, daddy, Nana, Mama, Papas, Elmo, Aunty Falon, Rodan, aunties, unkos, unko Oni, unko Dundee, car, (s)piderman, baketball, mommy, goofy, Mickey, Donald duck, eat, potty toilet, Aunty Deci, Sipa, puka, mommy, Mickey, choochoo train, slippers, Nana, brother, go sleep tonite AMEN.
That was the longest bedtime prayer ever from him. I tried so hard not to laugh. For sure his prayer la e apilikia i le ceiling o laga bedroom coz he asked to bless his potty trainning..hehehehe..aaahhhhh..kids..gotta love them

Comments

Teine Samoa said…
That's too adorable! I would be like- nudge nudge- pray for mummy again (aga gae ke iloa foi - I need it! Lol)
I love little kid prayers. One day they grow up and dont let you listen to their prayers anymore ( umm and u just hope and pray that they really are still praying ay?!) Did u count how many times your son prayed for you in that prayer? mommy x 3,4,5,6 thats a lot of love for mommy!

My Bella beast is in a prayer stage where she keeps asking God to "bless mummy and daddy so they not get cut hands". Her dad cut his hand really badly on his first day at work here in NZ and ever since then shes obsessed with protecting us both from cuts.
kuaback said…
hi teinesamoa: you got that right, I definitely need the prayers..hehehe..ova se mea..
nice blog btw..another one for me to stalk..hehehe

hey Sleepless:
yes he mentioned me the most in his prayer..so cute my lil darling. just goes to show that he loves me MORE...bhahahaha...or so i hope..hehe
So cute your lil beast. Just hoping Taiface will keep doing his prayers as he grows up and not have to be reminded all the time la lea..hehe
Sina Tupou said…
CUTE!!! I think he's onto something with praying for potty training...I should praying for Lyla's training too...hehe.