I went to zumba baybeeeeeeeeeee....

YUP, you bet your sorry *bleep* (thank you SLEEPLESS for the reminder, I'm now censoring my blogs to help with my vulgarity issues) I did.
After a year of my SIL "kauagau-ing" me to go to ZUMBA with her, I finally gave in and joined the fun, stinky, sweaty, hyper world of skinny *bleeps* rocking it in their tight fitted sexy workout clothes, to the sounds of  exciting salsa music, some cool techno (i hate techno) and the likes of Rhianna and the gang on the hiphop side.
I had so much fun messing up and being the only uncoordinated vasti present in the dance studio..ahar..le kea ai peleka.
IF i didn't know a move, guarantee I was making up my own and just going with the flow and dang am I good. ahem. (Beyonce ain't got nothing on this *cough cough*)

Anyyyyyywayyyyyyyyys, It was such a great workout. The music was hoppin', the instructor was in her zone (she was darn good) and the zumba ladies were so into it. Lots of strong, great workout vibes flying around in the room along with the pe'as o le afiafi..ahar. It made me want to get in there with them and get down with zumba just by looking at these ladies. Nevermind that I was hanging 10minutes in, and just about died when the instructor said "Ok girlies, warm up done" say whaaatttt???
I am now convinced that if I keep going everyday 2days or 3 even a week,  I might actually lose a pound or two before the BIGGEST LOSER competition at work is finished. Yes you can say it, I am a lost cause.

aaaahhhhh...I'm feeling good. Though my abs, thighs and legs - who am I kidding, basically my whole body is crying out "help me help me". Poor thing, it's probably going into cardiac arrest with the amount of carrots and greens it's been getting since yesterday, plus the mile walk and the zumba today. dang, that was a mouthful. Off to the showers now, then sleep like a bebe. Hoping the real bebe sleeps for another 7hours, so mama can rest her sore body tonight.

Comments

Glad you tried Zumba and enjoyed it. And what a good girl you are eating lots of carrots and greens! (I just made 3 batches of choc chip cookies and they are REALLY good. mmmmm...lol) Hang tough with the Biggest Loser challenge girl. Remember Vegas and iPads and those super sexy size zero jeans.
P.S - I always look for a zumba class where everyone is fatter than me. If its full of skeeny palagis in skanky lycra boob tubes? Forget it. I go to Wendys instead.
kuaback said…
oh gosh ms lani..your choc chip cookies aren't helping at all..and don't worry i'm trying re: the biggest loser challenge. But im sure you've figured out by now that I have ADD-short attention span..lol
hope you're having a fab week mother of the fab 5..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here