Biggest LOSER
It seems like everywhere I turn, people are trying to lose weight or into some kind of get fit program. gosh don't you people have lives? anyways.......
One of my only 2 friends here in Hawaii suggested when I gave birth that we do a weight loss challenge between the 3 of us. I respectfully declined. hello, I’m breastfeeding for goodness sakes.
My sister & cousins in the law are doing a weight loss challenge among themselves and invited me to join. I respectfully declined. I don’t have time to workout, I have a very demanding pulekaoiseumulealelo who keeps me working up til night time.
My branch is having weight loss challenge. Winner gets a free tour & a whole day of eating healthy at Matsuda Farms. I respectfully declined. After work, I have an active toddler to run after and a baby to tend to.
My workplace started a BIGGEST WINNER Weight Loss challenge this past Friday. Competition goes for 12weeks. You can enter as an individual and/or in teams of 2.
Individual Winner gets 2 return tickets to Vegas with hotel paid for. hhmmmm..me likey
Team winner gets Ipad 64g and $240 spending money for each team member. hhmmm..me likey
I JOINED. YAY me.
Who in their right mind woud want to turn down the opportunity towin a free trip or a free IPAD and of course the $240 spending cash get healthy and fit and look good. ahem
Anyways, my workmates are probably laughing at me because I entered as an individual and I forced my boss (who also entered) to team up with meso I can win the IPAD & $240, coz he’s a workout freak so good motivation for me.
Everyone in my branch entered the comp. I would have teamed up with one of the girls BUT, they're all skinny butches who only want to lose 5-10 lbs..ahar..no thanks. I'm in this to win it.
So yesterday was weigh in, and oh lord how embarassing it was for me.
According to the palagi's scale and BMI calculations, I'm in the OBESE category. Thanks but no thanks, you're calculations are pesto. *me thinks* screw them and their stupid BMIs (whatever the heck that is). funnily enough, I got on the scale this morning and i'm 2lbs heavier than my weigh in weight. I can see this is going to be an interesting12weeks..bhahahahaha..
whateverrrrr...........I'm still a fabulous island keo BIG or small... (fefe e koe vivi'i a e ia gaia-einko)
So watch this space. hopefully the next time i post, i'm actually losing something instead of gaining so help me GOD ;)
One of my only 2 friends here in Hawaii suggested when I gave birth that we do a weight loss challenge between the 3 of us. I respectfully declined. hello, I’m breastfeeding for goodness sakes.
My sister & cousins in the law are doing a weight loss challenge among themselves and invited me to join. I respectfully declined. I don’t have time to workout, I have a very demanding pule
My branch is having weight loss challenge. Winner gets a free tour & a whole day of eating healthy at Matsuda Farms. I respectfully declined. After work, I have an active toddler to run after and a baby to tend to.
My workplace started a BIGGEST WINNER Weight Loss challenge this past Friday. Competition goes for 12weeks. You can enter as an individual and/or in teams of 2.
Individual Winner gets 2 return tickets to Vegas with hotel paid for. hhmmmm..me likey
Team winner gets Ipad 64g and $240 spending money for each team member. hhmmm..me likey
I JOINED. YAY me.
Who in their right mind woud want to turn down the opportunity to
Anyways, my workmates are probably laughing at me because I entered as an individual and I forced my boss (who also entered) to team up with me
Everyone in my branch entered the comp. I would have teamed up with one of the girls BUT, they're all skinny butches who only want to lose 5-10 lbs..ahar..no thanks. I'm in this to win it.
So yesterday was weigh in, and oh lord how embarassing it was for me.
According to the palagi's scale and BMI calculations, I'm in the OBESE category. Thanks but no thanks, you're calculations are pesto. *me thinks* screw them and their stupid BMIs (whatever the heck that is). funnily enough, I got on the scale this morning and i'm 2lbs heavier than my weigh in weight. I can see this is going to be an interesting12weeks..bhahahahaha..
whateverrrrr...........I'm still a fabulous island keo BIG or small... (fefe e koe vivi'i a e ia gaia-einko)
So watch this space. hopefully the next time i post, i'm actually losing something instead of gaining so help me GOD ;)
Comments
Great competition - and awesome u for joining. (im so envious) I cn already envision your super skinny self in size nothing jeans. Writing yr blog on your IPAD! choo hoo!
Thanks SWISS dahling