depression hurts, eating helps..hehe



It's June 16th today, meaning I have ONE more WHOLE week with my babies before I go back to my fabulous and eventful life as a banker. Oh JOY :( bleh. 6weeks of maternity leave is not even near enough. I wish I was in Switzerland where they get 6months, or NZ where they get 3months (i think). BUT NO, 6lousy weeks is all the big US of A can afford to give it's laboring women. I have much to bitch about concerning the 6weeks maternity leave but eh, I don't want to waste my time and blog space because Obama sure ain't reading this. (or is he??? lol)

Anyways, back to the grind in 1week and already I have a budget meeting I have to prepare for. arrggghhhhh. Checked my work email and my inbox is literally FULL. I may have to spend the first couple of days back going through my inbox, reading, replying and purging the unwanted. I just hope for the sake of my dead brain, there's nothing too complicated in there.

Yeah, can you tell I'm looking forward to getting back to the workforce already?..NOT.

definitely NOT looking forward to the high stress levels and the long hours.
I find myself constantly looking online for jobs for 'the stay at home moms'.
Most of them are SCAMS. surely.
BUT I am desperate. Maybe I should start a daycare of my own??hhhmmm..there's a thought, but then again, I don't have the patience to handle 5kids let alone 2. lol. So if ya'll have any ideas, feel free to share.

the good news though is, Mom's here, YAY. She's been here for 2wks now and will be here until NOV. (hopefully dad don't want her home sooner than that). So she is my lifesaver for the next 5 months until I can figure out my next move. (hence the desperado for stay at home mom jobs. Me? a stay at home mom? WOW, there's something for the books. lol)

So much to think about and prepare for.

All this thinking is making me tired and depressed at the same time. But all good, there's a Ted's Bakery Chantilly cake in my fridge that's almost finished. I ate half the cake by myself. haha...Fat cow much? yup, surely.

Comments

NetsG said…
I hope you find something that's fulfilling and keeps you around your boys hun! Fingers crossed :) oh and BTW what kind of crap is 6 weeks? well I guess it could be worse, you could be in Samoa and isn't maternity leave something like 2-4 weeks? Forgive me if I'm completely wrong lol
kuaback said…
stop putting words in my mouth nets..lol..but yeah..6lousy weeks...useless..

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here