blahblahrings in the middle of the night

So other than waiting around to have baby#2, I've been pretty good at keeping myself occupied doing things like, being at work half an hour early and leaving work half an hour late (not intentionally), baking up a storm and doing laundry in the middle of the night, cleaning/wiping down nursery for the 10th time and washing Tai's old clothes aka handmedowns for the 100th time. Yes, I've been a busy bee. Cleaning the bathroom twice a week, folding Tai's clothes, arranging my closet (color coded) and finding every little thing I can fix/clean around the house. The hubby of course is getting annoyed with this and actually yelled at me to blardy hell take a darn break. Ahar. For some strange reason, every time I get home from work or am OFF from work, I tend to find something to fix/clean around the house. I’m even worried about myself. I maybe going insane and I don’t know it. YET. I’ve even scheduled a cleaning company to come in next week to clean my carpet, my sectional, recliner and my kitchen chairs. If the other half finds out about this, he’s not gonna be too happy about my decision. Haha..too bad. I tell ya I’m on the roll here. Literally.

In all this madness, I’ve come to realize something weird about myself, yes, I’m admitting it now, I have no patience for anything or anyone for that matter. Case in point: Hubby usually mows the lawn when he can, but because the darn grass was growing too darn fast due to the heavy rain lately, I called in a landscaping crew to come mow our lawn and trim the trees in our front yard. I can’t control it. If I see something that needs to be done, IT HAS TO GET DONE that very same day or the next day or I’ll be dreaming about it in my sleep. It’s crazy.

--

Baby update..bleh
He’s READY. Baked, cooked or whatever you call it. So baby, you better come out soon or your crazy momma’s really gonna go nuts. Do it for your vain momma.

--

Mother’s day….
It was nice. Not as relaxing as I had hoped due to last minute visitors but thanks to hubby dear for entertaining the visitors while I sleep and watch TV. Lovely.
Sam got home early MD morning from work, took his son who was slowly getting on my nerves for waking up too early. They were gone for a good whileand left me to sleep in peace. Hehehe
10:30am they woke me up “Mommy, come eat” says Tai. I walked to the dining table and thought it was Valentine’s Day instead of Mother’s day. Everything was red with red hearts done in red and white pebbles all over the table surrounding my bouquet of flowers, a pink card and *wait for it* breakfast from Mcdonalds. Choohooo.love my boys. They even got a brand new red table cloth to go with their red theme. Meat was on the sink ready to be cooked and the man of the house was ready with his apron to cook up a storm. If only he does that every Sunday. Hehe. All in all, it was a great MD, with lots of yummy food, great company and mouthwatering desserts.

--

And last but not the least for tonight’s episode of Kuaback’s Blahblahrings, I’d like to make known that samoans are the worst USERS and ABUSERS there are in the history of mankind. Just because I’m Samoan, and we go to the same Ward, live in the same community, attend the same community activities, DOES NOT mean you can stride into my workplace, pretend like we’re best friends from wayyyyyyyyyy back in the days, and ask me to do things that will get me fired from my job. Sorry about it. And the worst thing is, if I disagree or cannot help them out even if I tried, they will full on ignore/snob/evil eyes me next time we see each other on the road, at church or wherever. Yes, sometimes I wonder about my people. It baffles one’s mind. What if they were in my situation? I know times are hard but sheeesh, doesn’t mean you can go stomping on people’s feet to get what you want. Have some respect for crying out loud.

Goodnite blogging churrens of this savage blogger nation  



Comments

totally know what you mean about users and abusers. its always the ones that hello, do i know you? that are suddenly your best friend and need you to risk your employment for them and their lazy selves. not cool. you show them whos boss jen!
come one out baby!
and would it kill you to post a photo or two????
oxo
kuaback said…
Spot on Sarah. Usually the ones that snob u first n then all of a sudden "hello best friend" mayne. Lol @ photos, i don't have the patience to wait for the darn thing to load. Check out Tais blog, posted some there. Xoxo hope all is well in Hamilton?
its just moi said…
TOTALLY know where you are coming from with the people asking you to do favours...it just about got me tearing my hair out at one stage, but then I realised that many of our people have developed this shameless- lets just wing it and ask, see if we can get away with it, attitude...its rude, its thoughtless its selfish...but it is what it is... i started matching it with a "are you crazy do you know what that would do to me , how could you do this to me and my family...bla bla" I know..its overdramatic, better then swearing..hahahahaha- good luck on upcoming bubba! and I WISH i culd just call someone to trim my trees and mow my lawn when its not happening, NOW, TODAY or at least TOMORO...

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here