Lots to catch up on
BUT,
I'm just too lazy to blog about them but I'll give it a go anyways.
First of, Tai had his Neurologist Appt yesterday and Thank you Lord all is well with him thus far. An MRI was ordered to make sure there is nothing wrong with our little big boy.
Unfortunately, he will still have seizures in future when he gets high fever until his brain can register/handle the difference. (yeah i shit you not)
The good news is, he does not have EPILEPSY (seizure disorder), but we still need to monitor him if he has another seizure. When he starts having seizures with no fever, then that's when he's eligible for treatment. (this all sounded so stupid to me) They don't give medicine if its seizures happening with fevers..go figure...but hey, i'm not a doctor so i'll just put my tuiga down and follow doctor's orders. Though I can't guarantee that I won't panic when this happens again. Lord help me :)
------
Ok, enuff with the depressing news and on to happy things.
Baby Boy#2 is happy and kicking. IN fact he's been kicking me to the bathroom about 6times during the night. Measuring 2wks bigger but that's no surprise there as his older brother was the same.
My next appointment is with the midwife and i'm nervous and happy at the same time. I'm doing all i can to have a natural birth. I'm excited to attend my first ever birthing class next week. YAY. so maybe I'm weird for being happy about that but hey, being prepared is all we can do in situations like this.
-----
We had a couple of visitors for March and it was nice to catch up with old friends and great for me to actually get out of my lil box and go on spending silly and explore the other side of the island. Yes, I live in Hawaii, but I'm always stuck in my lil corner as I'm always too tired to drive, plus with the gas prices skyrocketing, I'm glad i'm used to staying home. I'd be depressed if I couldn't drive to explore coz I can't afford to pay for gas.
----
Mom is coming soon...YAY..well not soon enuff, but she'll be here to help with the little ones.
Thank goodness for mothers, they're always so supporting and such great helpers.
k, bedtime, have a great weekend my kuaback peeps...
alohas from hulaland
I'm just too lazy to blog about them but I'll give it a go anyways.
First of, Tai had his Neurologist Appt yesterday and Thank you Lord all is well with him thus far. An MRI was ordered to make sure there is nothing wrong with our little big boy.
Unfortunately, he will still have seizures in future when he gets high fever until his brain can register/handle the difference. (yeah i shit you not)
The good news is, he does not have EPILEPSY (seizure disorder), but we still need to monitor him if he has another seizure. When he starts having seizures with no fever, then that's when he's eligible for treatment. (this all sounded so stupid to me) They don't give medicine if its seizures happening with fevers..go figure...but hey, i'm not a doctor so i'll just put my tuiga down and follow doctor's orders. Though I can't guarantee that I won't panic when this happens again. Lord help me :)
------
Ok, enuff with the depressing news and on to happy things.
Baby Boy#2 is happy and kicking. IN fact he's been kicking me to the bathroom about 6times during the night. Measuring 2wks bigger but that's no surprise there as his older brother was the same.
My next appointment is with the midwife and i'm nervous and happy at the same time. I'm doing all i can to have a natural birth. I'm excited to attend my first ever birthing class next week. YAY. so maybe I'm weird for being happy about that but hey, being prepared is all we can do in situations like this.
-----
We had a couple of visitors for March and it was nice to catch up with old friends and great for me to actually get out of my lil box and go on spending silly and explore the other side of the island. Yes, I live in Hawaii, but I'm always stuck in my lil corner as I'm always too tired to drive, plus with the gas prices skyrocketing, I'm glad i'm used to staying home. I'd be depressed if I couldn't drive to explore coz I can't afford to pay for gas.
----
Mom is coming soon...YAY..well not soon enuff, but she'll be here to help with the little ones.
Thank goodness for mothers, they're always so supporting and such great helpers.
k, bedtime, have a great weekend my kuaback peeps...
alohas from hulaland
Comments
Hope all is well in the land of the long white cloud...hehehe