someone shoot me....

10.30pm on a Saturday night and I'm BORED out of my brains..no joke.

Finally a DAYCARE I LOVE....
After much looking and thinking and budgeting, i finally found the perfect daycare. YAY ME:)
I got off work at 3.30pm, picked up my sister in law and her kids and one cuzzin in law (yes so many outlaws) and headed straight to Kaneohe (abt 30mins from my house) to meet with Tai's future daycare motherhen; and OH-EM-GEE!!! I frickin' HELL LOVE HER already.
From the entrance to the backyard, I was amazed at how well organized and how CLEAN everything was. (something the last daycare never had) She has a board, with structured activities for the kids each day, a themed calendar with the kids birthdays already written in, toys stacked nicely and marked properly as to which goes where etc. A clean and safe backyard with a wooden 5ft fence surrouding so the kids can run wild and not be out of sight. There is a kitchen and lanai for the daycare, separate from her OWN kitchen and lanai for her house. Her menu for breakfast and lunch is ALL healthy foods. She even has her own EVAC PLAN in case of a flood, hurricane, tsunami etc. WOW WOW and major WOW. The last daycare Tai went to, is NOTHING compared to this one. I especially love that she only has 5kids to watch and $500 a month is totally worth it, me thinks. I'm sure Tai will love it as much as I did..(ae le galo ai, e le umi ae faki si loomakua i le ulavale o le kama lea.) lol

What is up with BOOKFACE?
Is it me or is bookface getting too darn irritating and boring these days.
They changed the layout so it SUCKS because I literally got lost on FB and it takes me ages to try and navigate around the darn page.
Then there's all the random people adding you left and right and YOU have no idea who the heck they are, or better yet, the ones who hated your guts in High School and College and they're just adding you so they can faika on what's going on in your fabulous loife.
Of course there's those irritating ones who keep adding you even though you've declined their requests or deleted them from your page.
Don't forget the 'faakele savili' lot, using FB for political forums, where they complain and whine and sometimes argue amongst themselves as if that would solve a darn thing.

And then the winner of all things annoying about BookFace, that I know everyone gets annoyed with; the ones who update their darn statuses every 5minutes. They could at least make it interesting, but its updates like "waiting for my hunnie to come on skype" or "missing my husband more each day" or "just finished yummy breakfast with my family" then 5mins later its "thinking of what to cook for lunch" or "Went to the doctor's this morning, came home cooked food, blah blah blah etc" gosh explain your whole life why don't you?
Seriously, if you ask Me, I'll tell you that BOOKFACE or FACEBOOK is like EMAIL ON CRACK!!! Sooooooo, I have done some major spring cleaning on my friends' list and decided to deactivate FB for a while. Se'i ke'a le kiga o lo'u ulu I le mau faakiga ulu i luga o le FB..Maybe I should go back to HI5..bhahahahaha

WORK!
Work, is trotting along great. learning the ropes and taking advantage of superiors' time is priceless. But the driving to training/workshops etc is the part I'm dreading. Not looking forward to the ugly mad traffic going to town. But on the plus side, new experiences, new skills, great opportunities and chance to get away from this small town for a while..hehehe

Belly News:
Belly is getting bigger and heavier by the day and the lil bugga loves doing cartwheels, after lunch, before bed and at 5o'clock in the morning. Early riser? definitely, just like the older sibling. Good luck to me!

I wasn't really keeping up with my baby calendar until the hubby downloaded an app on my phone called "BABYBUMP". It's the perfect tool for expectant mothers to have. It even has a "kick counter" lol. Technology these days is just something else.
So anyways, BABYBUMP is my everyday bible and I love reading preggo ladies complaining about their MIL's butting in on their pregnancies telling them what to do and how that ticks the living sh*t out of some hormonal women. It's hilarious and I love it. I get a kick out of reading these posts everynight before bed. This Iphone App is similar to the content of "What to EXPECT when EXPECTING" book, except this one is more to the point and cuts out most rubbish that fills up the book.

I had forgotten what pregnancy feels like at 5 and half months (you know, when your tummy is out there and starts to feel uncomfortable). Well, if feels like 5-6pillows. (head, back, tummy prop, between the legs and under the feet) This is usually when you show the hubby the couch or the guest room so you can have all the room on the bed for yourself. And i definitely do NOT miss the 4trips to the bathroom everynight..bleh

Belly is also, measuring 2weeks bigger than how it's suppose to be. I told the ultrasound lady not to worry, because this is what happened to my first one. Birth plan is to do everything we can to have this baby natural. NO MORE C-SECT please. And call me stubborn and selfish, but I'm already doing research on anything I can do to bring on labor, once i hit that 38week mark SO HELP ME GOD!

OK time to hit the sack, it's almost midnight and I'm getting hungry again.

Comments

LOL at BookFace complaints. TOTALLY agree with u. Get sooo tired of all the pitiful over frequent status updates too.

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'