ramblings from kuaback
WORK
Call me a weirdo, party pooper or whatever you like for having mixed feeling and NOT doing a dance when I got a promotion at work on Monday. Was it insanely selfish of me that I never called anyone including my hubby to share the good news? Or say "thank you" to my boss for this great opportunity? Shockingly, I had some weird mixed feelings. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got the promo meaning pay raise (YAY), much better benefits and new skills to be sucked off them superiors brains. BUT, I was also kinda sad at the thought of the workload I'm inheriting along with 5employees to keep track of. That will definitely get in the way of this degree I'm trying to get done with. I might as well place this Masters under the 10yr plan category. I was also thinking of the baby to come. Before I got the news at work, I've been thinking of going Part time. Since I'll have two little souls to cater to and these darn daycares are just too ridiculous for my liking. This is when I wish my momma was here to care for the 'littlies'while I go to work.Work has been..................hhmmm..just that..TOO MUCH WORK. Campaigns here, Campaigns there, Campaigns everywhere. I'm seriously trying my best to get organized with this new position, but I'm having a hard time coz there is just too much to be organized. Lord almighty please help me, Hopefully in the next 30days, i'll get the hang of this and just breeze through the routine like a pro..bleh
SCHOOL:
I've started back on school again. After putting it on hold for almost a year, I've decided to get it over and done with already so i can cross it off my LIST. It's been good so far, lets see how the next couple of months pan out. needing lots of prayers to get me through..aaahhhhhhh.Baby #2:
5months along and I already want to get this bubba out. The back pains are killing me. Wasn't this bad with baby #1. We found out that we are having another little BOY. So I won the bet this time..poor hubby wanted a girl. I guess he'll have to wait 5years and see. My daily ritual of hugging the toilet bowl and bending over the sink every day is now down to a minimum. (thank gawwddd) decreased by..hhhmmm..i wanna say 50%. Would much rather prefer to be over and done with this toilet hugging business but if this baby is anything like the first one, I'm sure i'll be doing this up to the end of the 7th month. how fun is that?Things are pretty quiet on the home-front. We're both very busy with work. But thank gawd for the day off today, we got to clean our house, do laundry and even took a drive to the Haleiwa side for some fried ice-cream and shaved ice. Beautiful day today. Not a drop of rain thank gawddd...woops..okay, i think i spoke too soon, it just started rainning..hahahahaha..
hhhmmm....something smells yummy from the kitchen..
Ok bloggers, that's my queue, hope everyone is having a fantabulous week.
cheerios from the kuabacks
Comments
A new promo at work, masters degree, prego with baby #2. I don't know how you do it, but good job for keeping it together! We really want to get back to Hawaii at least for a visit. Here's to dreamin....