'doctoring' myself at home
yeah I don't know if 'doctoring' is even a word but what the heck, if it isn't, then at least i can say i invented a word for today.
been feeling so lousy lately. I haven't been able to keep anything down, so I've been extra extra tired. finally went in to see the doctor and she kept trying to prescribe me all sorts of medicine to help with the nausea, BUT, i gladly declined. I hate taking drugs/medicine when i'm pregnant. it makes me even more sick. I told her I'll man it out for the next couple of months. (Lord help me)
Unfortunately, I've been losing alot of weight (now why is it so easy to lose weight when you're pregnant and so hard to lose after you give birth) blardy hell. So this fact has raised some major concerns with my OB. But what can i do, I just can't seem to keep anything in my stomach. Even water! and even the thought of food makes me gag!
SO today, for the sake of this lil rascal in my tummy, I tried to eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and still thinking of what to eat for dinner. didn't go so well. Breakfast washed down the toilet, snack came shortly after i swallowed it, lunch didn't even take that long to make its way back up and that afternoon snack gladly made it's grand exit after it said hi to my digestive system. OH JOY..
my best friend are HALLs cough drops and Juicy gums. they help me sleep at night. I'm praying this madness will end before Xmas and my birthday, coz Lord knows I don't want to be hugging the toilet bowl during the damn holidays.
On a brighter note, It's December, my birthmonth, and it makes me even more special because i was born on the same month as Jesus..(PUGI) So for this month, I'm trying my best to be on a positive attitude everyday, live everyday like it's my birthday and making sure i IGNORE every ENERGY SUCKING snots like some that i work with. So please baby in mummy's tummy, be nice and give your mommy a break for the rest of the month. do it for your vain momma.
been feeling so lousy lately. I haven't been able to keep anything down, so I've been extra extra tired. finally went in to see the doctor and she kept trying to prescribe me all sorts of medicine to help with the nausea, BUT, i gladly declined. I hate taking drugs/medicine when i'm pregnant. it makes me even more sick. I told her I'll man it out for the next couple of months. (Lord help me)
Unfortunately, I've been losing alot of weight (now why is it so easy to lose weight when you're pregnant and so hard to lose after you give birth) blardy hell. So this fact has raised some major concerns with my OB. But what can i do, I just can't seem to keep anything in my stomach. Even water! and even the thought of food makes me gag!
SO today, for the sake of this lil rascal in my tummy, I tried to eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and still thinking of what to eat for dinner. didn't go so well. Breakfast washed down the toilet, snack came shortly after i swallowed it, lunch didn't even take that long to make its way back up and that afternoon snack gladly made it's grand exit after it said hi to my digestive system. OH JOY..
my best friend are HALLs cough drops and Juicy gums. they help me sleep at night. I'm praying this madness will end before Xmas and my birthday, coz Lord knows I don't want to be hugging the toilet bowl during the damn holidays.
On a brighter note, It's December, my birthmonth, and it makes me even more special because i was born on the same month as Jesus..(PUGI) So for this month, I'm trying my best to be on a positive attitude everyday, live everyday like it's my birthday and making sure i IGNORE every ENERGY SUCKING snots like some that i work with. So please baby in mummy's tummy, be nice and give your mommy a break for the rest of the month. do it for your vain momma.
Comments