Shopping-EPIC FAIL
This past weekend I got some time to go shopping. (after months of no shopping..i was getting depressed with the lack of retail therapy)
And since I’m on my way to be the fattest ugliest pregnant woman alive, I thought ‘screw the dresses, I’ll just get me some new shoes’
So off I went to Macy’s. They had 30% off. And whalaaa..all the size 9s and 10s were all gone. I sat down and secretly cursed my Filipo & Chinese ancestors for having lousy genes. The ‘small’ feet could do some much good for a woman in my state, so those gorgeous size 8s and 7s can slip right through.
Aarrgghhh..Walked out with much disappointment and drove down the road to ROSS. I was sure I’d find a size 9 or 10 there for my fat Samoan Ka’amu size feet. Blardy hell, all the big sizes are sold out.
Damn Damn Damn!
I figured, forget it, I’ll just buy a dress to make use of this drive to town. I wasn’t paying attention to the racks I was looking through. I liked everything on the rack xcept nothing fits me. Looked up and saw the sign ‘PETITEs’ hanging for everyone to see. Se keste. Walked back to the size ‘nevermind’ racks. Looked though the whole rack, NADA. I was disgusted with how ugly everything is in bigger sizes. What the freck? Why don’t they make pretty dresses in bigger sizes? Again I cursed my Filipino, Chinese and this time German ancestors for the lack of ‘petite’ genes. Could they not have exerted themselves a bit more? They basically lost the battle with everything. The only thing they managed to give me was straight hair, which (I confess) I’d rather inherit from the Samoan side (don’t hate, big wavy/curly hair is HOT) Small, Narrow arched feet could not have been that hard to swing.
In my next life, I want to be born with BIG hair, slim/slender bod and narrow arched feet.
Comments
Thanks for the laughs doll and BLOG SOME MORE damnit!!!
PS. And don't give me excuses about a husband, a toddler and a baby in the oven either!!!! damnit...