There is NEVER enuff hours in the day
I stink
I'm tired
I'm hungry....AGAIN
I haven't washed my hair in 3days
I haven't worked out for about 3weeks
I've missed my EYE DOCTOR appointment 4times (never on purpose)
I haven't shaved in over a month..=.GROSS
I have bushy eyebrows
I have a house that is crying for some serious cleaning
I have a sink full of dishes
I have laundry that needs washing
Toys that need to be put away...
BUT...BUT..BUT
I just DON'T have the damn ENERGY or the time to do that right now.
Today was HARSH. Today was CRUEL. Today I wanted to lock my office and CRY. Today was one big fat CHALLENGE. Today, was just a very bad DAY. Budget Meeting is a BIATCH. Never again will I ever accept this kind of challenge. It's just not worth the time or effort. My mentor says, "It's a challenge, you gotta take the good and the bad. You gotta pick yourself up and run with it" Oh I'll run with it alright; with my head between my legs.
And then, I got home to a pile of MESS + feeling like SHITE = me wanting to strangle someone in particular.
Men, they never know when to step up and be the man you want them to be, WHEN you want them to be.
So because I'm such a good wife, I'm posting a lovely note, and leaving all this mess for the man of the house when he gets off in the morning. So help me GOD if I get off tomorrow and nothing is DONE. The EVILS of Halloween will definitely be out and about this weekend.
k, time to kaele and get some shut eye now that my devil child is finally down. G'nite blogger world
I'm tired
I'm hungry....AGAIN
I haven't washed my hair in 3days
I haven't worked out for about 3weeks
I've missed my EYE DOCTOR appointment 4times (never on purpose)
I haven't shaved in over a month..=.GROSS
I have bushy eyebrows
I have a house that is crying for some serious cleaning
I have a sink full of dishes
I have laundry that needs washing
Toys that need to be put away...
BUT...BUT..BUT
I just DON'T have the damn ENERGY or the time to do that right now.
Today was HARSH. Today was CRUEL. Today I wanted to lock my office and CRY. Today was one big fat CHALLENGE. Today, was just a very bad DAY. Budget Meeting is a BIATCH. Never again will I ever accept this kind of challenge. It's just not worth the time or effort. My mentor says, "It's a challenge, you gotta take the good and the bad. You gotta pick yourself up and run with it" Oh I'll run with it alright; with my head between my legs.
And then, I got home to a pile of MESS + feeling like SHITE = me wanting to strangle someone in particular.
Men, they never know when to step up and be the man you want them to be, WHEN you want them to be.
So because I'm such a good wife, I'm posting a lovely note, and leaving all this mess for the man of the house when he gets off in the morning. So help me GOD if I get off tomorrow and nothing is DONE. The EVILS of Halloween will definitely be out and about this weekend.
k, time to kaele and get some shut eye now that my devil child is finally down. G'nite blogger world
Comments
fai mai e a le isi koeaiga lefaga, ....just have a swig and walk away,.
hope the new week is better!
kei a ua call in nxt week ae lele i samunda