Meeting Johnny Depp
Yes, the highlight of my weekend was meeting Tautai's real father, Johnny Depp himself;

Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz and gang are filming at Heeia Harbor, about a 25minute drive from where we live. I had plans with the girls to go see Johnny before he leaves for LA. They've been in Hawaii for about a month or so and we still never made it. Firstly, I was debating if it's worth it, given the amount of crazy fans Johnny has on this tiny island. So on Saturday, (the last day of filming) the girls and I decided to take our lazy butts out of bed, get ready and ride on down to see Mr Depp in person. It is now one of my most treasured memories, locked away in my brain.

Johnny is "THE MAN". Such a down to earth guy who took his time with each of his fans especially the children. He kissed my bubba on the forehead while he was fast asleep in his stroller. I swear if he could reach every child who was there, I'm sure he'd shake all their hands and give them hugs and kisses.He gave a couple of little girls/boys in the front row, hugs and kisses. What a guy! I still couldn't get over how COOL he was when we got home. aaaahhhhhh...that JOhnny..my Johnny..bhahahaha

Johnny wasn't the ONLY celeb we got to meet that night; we also got to shake hands and be in arms reach with one of the best PRODUCERS in HOLLYWOOD, MR Jerry Bruckheimer. This guy produced one of my latest favorites, "Prince of Persia". He was another down to earth dude. He came out before Johnny and started shaking hands and giving out autographs without bodyguards. There were two old ladies in wheelchairs outside of the bars with Tai and they (Johnny & Jerry) went up to them, hugged them, kissed them and took photos. (those lucky old hags) lol.. Anyways, Click HERE to see films this guy's produced. I'm pretty sure I've watched most of them.

Sadly, after all the chaos and my husband Johnny, went on the boat to start filming, we went through the pictures and there were NO pictures of US with the stars. Nada, zilch, nothing. No pictures of us shaking hands etc. like WTF? Who the heck stands there in front of the superstar, shakes his hand, told him he's awesome and he replies "thanks doll" and NOT take a photo? Partially my fault because I'm still on camera probation, but mostly the photographer's (Mona) fault for screaming and being too excited she didn't think to take a photo when Johnny and I shook hands, or when Johnny kissed his love child (tai) on the forehead..choohooo..(lua fekaui ma NANA?, NUPI..lol)

All in all, It was a FUN & Crazy night. A memorable experience & adventure, especially when our driver had to walk 15minutes to pick up our car(that's how blardly crowded it was)and to top it off, we got a citation from a power-tripping piece of shit cop, and we got rained on (just a lil bit) BUT, we were still happy campers driving home talking about "THE NIGHT" the whole way home. (true stalkers I tell ya..bhahahaha)

Now that Johnny is GONE, I'm waiting for VinDiesel to come over so I can go on my 2nd Stalking experience..bhahaha..
and some tips for the celebrity stalkers;
1. leave your kids at home with the donor or a sitter
2. get dropped off (the kids & their father can drop you off then they can go movies or something)
3. Eat & drink at home before Stalking Adventure (limit the bathroom runs or else, the newcomers will take your space in line)
4. take camera and cam-corder (make sure batteries are both charged)
5. If you go in a group of friends, make sure they bring cameras so they can take photos of you with the celeb and you can take photos of them with the celebs. it's a team effort.
6. make sure to make friends with the handicapped/OLD in wheelchairs because then you can stand next to them outside of the ring and not worry about being squashed in with the rest of the stalkers, and the celebrity will for sure come to shake hands with your crew (the handicapped) first. (ioe, magaia le faaaoga o gai au handys)
ps: photos featured here were taken with my darn IPHONE and some with my sister in law's camera
Comments
Awesome post Jen! And so nice to hear that he's actually NICE!!!! :):):)
hope you're well darl... o lea ua deactivated lau FB. I'm taking a break cos ummm...addict much?!? haha
alofas to you Sam and Taiface!
xoxoxo
Utu
No wonder I didn't see your page when i was tagging you on Johnny's photos..choohoo
So how are you doing without FB? going through withdrawals?? lol..its ok to admit it..its the first step to overcome the addiction..hehehe..
hope you're well love..alofa aku and will keep you posted about next year
xoxo
ps: aua le nana oe i meafale a isi. chooohoo