starting again....
yes...AGAIN..

So after a month of resting from the exercise routines(though I wouldn't call it resting, I'd call it, "being distracted) I'm back at 'IT' and decided to go full speed last night. haha. Ever heard of 'fiapoko'? lol My lawd, I was literally hanging. Seriously, I got lightheaded 30minutes into the class, so I had no choice but to sit my ass down and watch all the other desperate housewives work their tush's off. So I spent the next 15minutes drinking, breathing and trying to calm myself down as I could feel the blood rushing through my head..eerrr..no good..
NOTE to SELF: start out SLOW. take it ONE day at a time, baby steps..
I'm glad I'm back. OUR trainer said we have to do something 6days a week, So i have to work that into my work, baby and family schedules. OI LEI. I wish I had a live in SITTER, and I wish i didnt have to work..aahhhhhh..dream so'o dream so'o. bhahaha
on a brighter note, I kept off the 10lbs I lost before and lost 5more lbs after that. I think that is the only thing that is keeping me going. KNowing that I will get back to my old size if I keep working. Oh my lawd I need lots of motivation to accomplish this goal by end of this year. WHOEVER knew I would get this FAT after 4years. Shows and proves how people (like me) just let go of themselves in the middle of it all; OR, is it because everything else is too demanding and I cant get time off to work out? Whatever it is, I vowed I will never ever ever, for the life of me, let myself gain 60lbs EVER AGAIN. talk about suicidal.

So after a month of resting from the exercise routines(though I wouldn't call it resting, I'd call it, "being distracted) I'm back at 'IT' and decided to go full speed last night. haha. Ever heard of 'fiapoko'? lol My lawd, I was literally hanging. Seriously, I got lightheaded 30minutes into the class, so I had no choice but to sit my ass down and watch all the other desperate housewives work their tush's off. So I spent the next 15minutes drinking, breathing and trying to calm myself down as I could feel the blood rushing through my head..eerrr..no good..
NOTE to SELF: start out SLOW. take it ONE day at a time, baby steps..
I'm glad I'm back. OUR trainer said we have to do something 6days a week, So i have to work that into my work, baby and family schedules. OI LEI. I wish I had a live in SITTER, and I wish i didnt have to work..aahhhhhh..dream so'o dream so'o. bhahaha
on a brighter note, I kept off the 10lbs I lost before and lost 5more lbs after that. I think that is the only thing that is keeping me going. KNowing that I will get back to my old size if I keep working. Oh my lawd I need lots of motivation to accomplish this goal by end of this year. WHOEVER knew I would get this FAT after 4years. Shows and proves how people (like me) just let go of themselves in the middle of it all; OR, is it because everything else is too demanding and I cant get time off to work out? Whatever it is, I vowed I will never ever ever, for the life of me, let myself gain 60lbs EVER AGAIN. talk about suicidal.
Comments