"Jen's Hawaii Bucket List"
On my first YEAR here in Hawaii, I made a "Bucket List",
and called it "JEN's HAWAII BUCKET LIST".
It's not a list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket,
It's a list of things I want to do before I leave Hawaii.
7 years later, I'm still NOT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH
this bucket list.
So I am making it a goal to have everything on this list checked/DONE
by the end of NEXT YEAR for sure.
"JEN's HAWAII BUCKET LIST" consists of the following
• Hike diamond head
• Hike coco head
• Hike stairway to heaven
• Go to a shooting Range and shoot some ass..lol
• Visit Dole Plantation
• Go camping
• Watch the sunset at sunset beach
• Visit bishop museum
• Visit waimea Valley-done
• Visit Hanauma Bay
• Go to the Honolulu ZOO
• Pali Lookout – done
• Parasailing – done
• Sea life park – done
• Jet skiing – done
• Dinner cruise – done
• Dinner cruise as a family
• SKY DIVING
• Run the GREAT ALOHA RUN
• Drive on a driving range
and called it "JEN's HAWAII BUCKET LIST".
It's not a list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket,
It's a list of things I want to do before I leave Hawaii.
7 years later, I'm still NOT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH
this bucket list.
So I am making it a goal to have everything on this list checked/DONE
by the end of NEXT YEAR for sure.
"JEN's HAWAII BUCKET LIST" consists of the following
• Hike diamond head
• Hike coco head
• Hike stairway to heaven
• Go to a shooting Range and shoot some ass..lol
• Visit Dole Plantation
• Go camping
• Watch the sunset at sunset beach
• Visit bishop museum
• Visit waimea Valley-done
• Visit Hanauma Bay
• Go to the Honolulu ZOO
• Pali Lookout – done
• Parasailing – done
• Sea life park – done
• Jet skiing – done
• Dinner cruise – done
• Dinner cruise as a family
• SKY DIVING
• Run the GREAT ALOHA RUN
• Drive on a driving range
Comments