I need another vacation

Since baby and I arrived from our 10day get away to Samunda, we've been playing hosts to some of Sam's family. It was good to have them around, BUT, there was NO room for me to do P90 or time to get away to exercise class, hence, me feeling like a big fat heffer.

Yesterday, they ALL left and I regained my sanity shortly after cleaning up(i think).

So I took down my calendar and planned for this whole month. (work schedule, exercise schedule, baby schedule, husband schedule, anything except for school schedule)
Yes, Brings me to talk about school. Last month, I enrolled for the next 8weeks of classes started June 12, unfortunately, with all the families coming in and out, the unrealistic demands from work, deadlines, family committments with a baby in tow, I felt like school needs to be put on hold. As much as I'd love to get this MBA over and done with, I felt I needed to take care of myself first or I'll be joining Etuale and the gang soon enuff on the streets. So sad to say, MBA on hold, BUT, hopefully NOT for too long.

WORK: oh lawd i feel like this particular part of my life is drainning the life out of me. It's definitely worst than my child. So I've applied for a couple of jobs, and their reply was all the same, basically saying "Sorry, You're over-qualified for the JOB" WTF, what kind of bullsh*t is that? Actually, this is NOT the first time I've heard of this excuse when pple get turned down for a job. OVERQUALIFIED. I just never thought it'll happent to me. talk about FULL OF Sh*T.
pretty frustrating stuff. REsulted to venting about it to my parents and of course mother dearest advised, "You should be grateful you have a JOB especially in these hard times" OK mother theresa, sure thing. These are the time when I wish I married a millionare or born a millionare..bhahahaha..kalofa e si keige o dreamer.

BABY: he is growing too damn fast. I need him to stay a baby just a little while longer because we aint having another baby for a while. he's such a fast learner and has quite a few tricks himself. He claps his hands when I say "patipati", he shakes his head when i say "AUA", he puts his hands up when I say "Hands UP", he dances when I say "SIVA", he does the fishy lips when we ask him to, he gives the most sloppy kisses, he luvs to cuddle with his mommy, he stands up on his own and shows off about it, and just 2days ago, he took 2 tiny steps and I was such a proud mommy.

Everymorning, he wakes up at 5:30am because he wants to come sleep with me when his daddy leaves for work. So I usually change his diaper and put him next to me. Instead of wrecking havoc on the bed, he'd put his face on mine, put his hand around my neck and just lay there doing nothing but make all sorts of noises and he puts himself to sleep by doing that. He is so darn cute. At 9months, he can say momma, dadda, and diaper. yes, 3 words in his vocab already..hehehe
He's definitely the SUNSHINE in my life.

I promised to myself I wouldn't be one of those mushy bragging mommies when i have my own kid. ahar..yeah rite, I'm boasting/bragging (whatever you want to call it) about his lil antics all the time, but thats alright, I'm his mother and it is my duty to post and brag about his lil milestones. haha

anyways, I'll leave this post here for now. I got lots of work i'm avoiding and a presentation that i need to start on. Or maybe I'll just go up and do it college style, you know the last minute palafu kine..haha..

have a fab week my darlings

Comments

Fotuosamoa said…
awww, thats sooo cute....he's def gonna be heart breaker when he grows up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'