Frustrations & some disturbing news
I've been fantasizing how to bitch slap a certain someone today and tell them to fuck off because the whole world ain’t gonna stop just because they’re having a bad day. Wake up and smell the ginger hunnie.
E sau le aikae faau’u mai guku ma saga kavelo solo pepa (unprofessional), ae kau fai aukikilo mai ai le au faigaluega ia a’u po’o le a foi la’u mea ua fai ua kaea ai le ulu o le alelo lea. Ga’o kagaka fia aikae a se gei kagaka e maua I le makou vaipace.
Ok so maybe I shouldn’t air my kagamea u’u up here laga e koakele foi le au faikakala lea e snoop solo I luga o la’u blog. (ioe, you know who you are)
BUT seriously pple, if you have issues at home, please stay the fuck home, sort out your shit before you step foot out to this fabulous world.
So uumm..just because ga sau le puti lea ma oga foreign faau’u I le ofisa, it totally ruined my mojo for the whole day. You know that saying, “it only takes one 'pagakae' to faapipilo a nicely mowed lawn” or something along those lines. (kailo I’m not good with sayings, but you get the drift) ia ga la, faapega uma a le makou workplace this morning.
Kasi le 'ogakae' ae pipilo uma ai moods a kagaka
Today was one of those days where I just got mad at the whole fucking world for no fucking reason.(not really MAD..its more like a “WHAT THE FUCK” )
I can’t wait to go home tonite so TONY HORTON and I can work up a good sweat. Yeah baby, work that magik. (FYI, Tony Horton is the instructor for P90x kei foi ua faapea sesi I have a lover name TONY HORTON) ioe, because there are a few people who’ve started kala’s that I’m cheating on my husband. (no joke) Oh my lyphe!
Brings me to my 2nd news of the day, I’m labeled, 'CHEATER', (I really am NOT).
Apparently, I have fans and admirers who tend to talk about my fabulous life making up stories like, “She’s a cheating WHORE” IOE..ua faaigoa a’u ia cheating WHORE. The thing is, I don’t know shit about these women (I should say) who are making up these stories. Nope, NEVER MET THEM, NEVER HEARD OF THEM, SO I don’t know how the FUCK they knew so much about me and the extent of the supposed adultery action goin' on. And who am I cheating with I wonder? I honestly don’t know. They just better make sure the guy I’m supposedly cheating with, is TALL DARK AND HANDSOME with blue eyes.
And if any of these women happen to stomp onto my page (because they do) I’d like to say, “MAY YOU REST IN PEACE” “PEACE BE WITH YOU” Now that I've seen you, the next time we meet at Foodland or Tamuras, BE AFRAID..be VERY AFRAID. Choohoooo
O le mea malie, ai ua leva ga feaveai solo gei mai gasu/lapisi, ao lea faakoa ou faalogo ai last week when I started going to this one exercise class at the Kahuku Gym where almost every housewife in Northern Oahu attends these exercise classes to sweat out their 'auagas'
And lastly, I’m seriously thinking of taking up CHINESE and JAPANESE language classes. I’m sick and tired of Asian clients waltzing into the branch and expect me to understand WTF they’re saying. I think I’ve explained a situation 4times today in different words, and still NO COMPRENDO.
“you put card in machine, you enter number on paper, you enter number again, click withdraw, how much dollars, click ok, press enter” OH EM GEEE I feel stupid..
Ok..gotta bugger off to my clock watching..
Have a good rest of the week ladies, kafafao faalelei and make sure you stay by the hubby's side kei foi ua faaigoa oukou ia 'cheating whores'
E sau le aikae faau’u mai guku ma saga kavelo solo pepa (unprofessional), ae kau fai aukikilo mai ai le au faigaluega ia a’u po’o le a foi la’u mea ua fai ua kaea ai le ulu o le alelo lea. Ga’o kagaka fia aikae a se gei kagaka e maua I le makou vaipace.
Ok so maybe I shouldn’t air my kagamea u’u up here laga e koakele foi le au faikakala lea e snoop solo I luga o la’u blog. (ioe, you know who you are)
BUT seriously pple, if you have issues at home, please stay the fuck home, sort out your shit before you step foot out to this fabulous world.
So uumm..just because ga sau le puti lea ma oga foreign faau’u I le ofisa, it totally ruined my mojo for the whole day. You know that saying, “it only takes one 'pagakae' to faapipilo a nicely mowed lawn” or something along those lines. (kailo I’m not good with sayings, but you get the drift) ia ga la, faapega uma a le makou workplace this morning.
Kasi le 'ogakae' ae pipilo uma ai moods a kagaka
Today was one of those days where I just got mad at the whole fucking world for no fucking reason.(not really MAD..its more like a “WHAT THE FUCK” )
I can’t wait to go home tonite so TONY HORTON and I can work up a good sweat. Yeah baby, work that magik. (FYI, Tony Horton is the instructor for P90x kei foi ua faapea sesi I have a lover name TONY HORTON) ioe, because there are a few people who’ve started kala’s that I’m cheating on my husband. (no joke) Oh my lyphe!
Brings me to my 2nd news of the day, I’m labeled, 'CHEATER', (I really am NOT).
Apparently, I have fans and admirers who tend to talk about my fabulous life making up stories like, “She’s a cheating WHORE” IOE..ua faaigoa a’u ia cheating WHORE. The thing is, I don’t know shit about these women (I should say) who are making up these stories. Nope, NEVER MET THEM, NEVER HEARD OF THEM, SO I don’t know how the FUCK they knew so much about me and the extent of the supposed adultery action goin' on. And who am I cheating with I wonder? I honestly don’t know. They just better make sure the guy I’m supposedly cheating with, is TALL DARK AND HANDSOME with blue eyes.
And if any of these women happen to stomp onto my page (because they do) I’d like to say,
O le mea malie, ai ua leva ga feaveai solo gei mai gasu/lapisi, ao lea faakoa ou faalogo ai last week when I started going to this one exercise class at the Kahuku Gym where almost every housewife in Northern Oahu attends these exercise classes to sweat out their 'auagas'
And lastly, I’m seriously thinking of taking up CHINESE and JAPANESE language classes. I’m sick and tired of Asian clients waltzing into the branch and expect me to understand WTF they’re saying. I think I’ve explained a situation 4times today in different words, and still NO COMPRENDO.
“you put card in machine, you enter number on paper, you enter number again, click withdraw, how much dollars, click ok, press enter” OH EM GEEE I feel stupid..
Ok..gotta bugger off to my clock watching..
Have a good rest of the week ladies, kafafao faalelei and make sure you stay by the hubby's side kei foi ua faaigoa oukou ia 'cheating whores'
Comments
and btw, between ur work, familia, child, hubby and study, o lea le kaimi e fai ai lau affair, on the way home??? ka'i fastpaced kele au movements, hahah! Aua le ago fua i ga vaski, btw the saying is "kuu ai pea le vale e fasa fasa a make"
hahah, have a better day dumoro!!
Darla, this community is too darn small. Jody, eke maua? e fai la'u affair on the way TO and FROM work and inbetween dropping Tai off to daycare..choohooo..