blahblahrings on a monday evening
My first mother’s day.
Celebrated on Saturday as the hubby had to work on Sunday. My two boys made breakfast, took me to the beach, shopping, movies, dinner and ended the day with some yummy smoothies made from my new MAGIK BULLET. (check out what it can do here)
It is wayyyyyyyy better and hotter than that blender I wanted. It makes everything, anything, and even makes ice cream. It’s almost the same as a kitchen aide. Fank you to my lovely boys for a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed it and had so much FUN
My 6th camera.

It’s BROKEN. This time, it wasn’t my fault. (I promise) Though, it was never my fault with the first 5, but Sam likes to blame it on me just because I like to snap shots of everything and anything. This time, Tautai played with it and he might have tossed it around a bit (lame excuse I know) Anyway, hubby dear quickly learned his lesson when our last camera turned handicapped on us. So with this 6th one, he bought the 3 year warranty (fank gawd). And he is always happy to announce everytime we want to take photos of Tai’s new discoveries, that this is the 6th camera ‘JEN’s’ BROKEN. F*&% you and your farken announcements. He can kiss my ass for all I care. Needless to say, camera is now shipped off to its maker to be fixed and hopefully we’ll get it back in time for our Samoa trip, or I’ll just have to buy another camera and hubby dear can just suck it up and deal with it. I’ve had my eye on this gorgeous Cannon at Best Buy for quite sometime now. It’s time to treat myself.
P90x.
It’s day 2 of week 3 and I can honestly say that I really HATE TONY HORTON rite now. Every muscle in my body hurts like someone spent the whole night beating me up. And I’ve only lost 2lousy pounds. This morning, I was literally hanging while doing Cardio X.

I had no energy, and I blame all the eating during the weekend. Plus I took 2rest days instead of 1..ahar..sorryaboudid. I won’t be surprised if I end up quitting this X krap tonite. Like I said a couple of posts ago, it is sooooooooo me to lose interests in something in just a couple of weeks. Aarrgghh..frustrating.
Samoa in 9days.
My main man, Tai, and I are leaving for Samunda in 9days. I am stoked. I haven’t been home since 2008. So this trip is wayyyyyyyy overdue. My mom’s been having some health issues lately and we just want to go spend some time with her before she ships off to NZ for doctor’s appts etc. My family is looking forward to meeting the lil guy though and my dad of course is already telling me that I’ll be returning by myself after our trip. Kalofa e, he must be from a different century, coz that AIN’T happening.
Work.
Well, WORK is WORK. Nothing we can do but suck it up and deal with everyone else’s bullshit. I need me a new job that doesn’t require me to think for other pple.
Social Life,
Hhmmm…DON’T HAVE ONE
Celebrated on Saturday as the hubby had to work on Sunday. My two boys made breakfast, took me to the beach, shopping, movies, dinner and ended the day with some yummy smoothies made from my new MAGIK BULLET. (check out what it can do here)
It is wayyyyyyyy better and hotter than that blender I wanted. It makes everything, anything, and even makes ice cream. It’s almost the same as a kitchen aide. Fank you to my lovely boys for a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed it and had so much FUN
My 6th camera.

It’s BROKEN. This time, it wasn’t my fault. (I promise) Though, it was never my fault with the first 5, but Sam likes to blame it on me just because I like to snap shots of everything and anything. This time, Tautai played with it and he might have tossed it around a bit (lame excuse I know) Anyway, hubby dear quickly learned his lesson when our last camera turned handicapped on us. So with this 6th one, he bought the 3 year warranty (fank gawd). And he is always happy to announce everytime we want to take photos of Tai’s new discoveries, that this is the 6th camera ‘JEN’s’ BROKEN. F*&% you and your farken announcements. He can kiss my ass for all I care. Needless to say, camera is now shipped off to its maker to be fixed and hopefully we’ll get it back in time for our Samoa trip, or I’ll just have to buy another camera and hubby dear can just suck it up and deal with it. I’ve had my eye on this gorgeous Cannon at Best Buy for quite sometime now. It’s time to treat myself.
P90x.
It’s day 2 of week 3 and I can honestly say that I really HATE TONY HORTON rite now. Every muscle in my body hurts like someone spent the whole night beating me up. And I’ve only lost 2lousy pounds. This morning, I was literally hanging while doing Cardio X.

I had no energy, and I blame all the eating during the weekend. Plus I took 2rest days instead of 1..ahar..sorryaboudid. I won’t be surprised if I end up quitting this X krap tonite. Like I said a couple of posts ago, it is sooooooooo me to lose interests in something in just a couple of weeks. Aarrgghh..frustrating.
Samoa in 9days.
My main man, Tai, and I are leaving for Samunda in 9days. I am stoked. I haven’t been home since 2008. So this trip is wayyyyyyyy overdue. My mom’s been having some health issues lately and we just want to go spend some time with her before she ships off to NZ for doctor’s appts etc. My family is looking forward to meeting the lil guy though and my dad of course is already telling me that I’ll be returning by myself after our trip. Kalofa e, he must be from a different century, coz that AIN’T happening.
Work.
Well, WORK is WORK. Nothing we can do but suck it up and deal with everyone else’s bullshit. I need me a new job that doesn’t require me to think for other pple.
Social Life,
Hhmmm…DON’T HAVE ONE
Comments
must be camera destruction season or something..haha, suga, ma aua le sooga blame soo fua si kama i lou kalepega o le camera. have a good time in samoa!!!
Thanks Lans, mom's very optimistic abt her condition so it gives me so much hope..
Jody, serious, o Tai ga malepe ai le kamela lea..not I..i promise ahar
and Studymum, welcome to the world of faikas. thats why we blog, so we can faikakalach and vent abt our eventful existence..well for me that is..lol..faafetai asiasi mai