P90 starts for real
So a while back, I started P90x thinking I was gonna work my trunk of goo off and be back to a 140lbs in 90 days. 2 days later, I got sick, baby was teething and I forgot all about the P90x. (It is so me to start an exercise program and give up on the 2nd day. Can't blame me though, I HATE exercising)

This past weekend, I jumped on the scale and uumm..errrrrr..lets just say I'm HEAVIER than when I was pregnant. oka oka oka e le mala ua kele. What the heck am I gonna do now?
I was depressed for the rest of the weekend:-(
THen on Sunday night, I vowed that I was gonna start P90x AGAIN; and for gawds sake STICK with the damn program.
SO I did.
MOnday morning came, bright and early, Core Synergistics
Monday night, I went to an exercise class (aerobics, turbo, and yoga all mixed in one.) The workout totally kicked my ass, and my right butt cheek felt overworked, literally.
Tuesday morning was Cardio X,
Tuesday night Cardio X again.
WEdnesday Morning was Shoulders & Arms X.
Wednesday Night was Cardio X.
This morning though, I was so SORE I stayed in bed and forgo the Kenpo X.hehehe.
But tonight, I'm going to an aerobics class and then Cardio X at my house with the girls.

So far so good. Monday and Tuesday I was literally hanging, but I quickly learnt to do the moderation version and not be a fiapoks, jumping to the harder version done by the pros on the DVD. ahar. I could feel the burn in my buttocks, tummy, arms, and my 'auagas' were screaming for HELP! I kept pushing myself that come WEdnesday morning after the workout, I couldn't move my legs..ahar..magaia le NO FIT.
It's Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good. I feel lighter already and I have more energy. (YAY for being energized) All I need to do is cut down on my eating all the time routinte, eat healthy and maybe I'll see some results pretty soon. (fingers crossed)
Hopefully the next time I post up here I'll still stick with my P90 routine. IF NOT. you can all slap me across the face for being a lazy bum.
cheers and prayers needed..lol

This past weekend, I jumped on the scale and uumm..errrrrr..lets just say I'm HEAVIER than when I was pregnant. oka oka oka e le mala ua kele. What the heck am I gonna do now?
I was depressed for the rest of the weekend:-(
THen on Sunday night, I vowed that I was gonna start P90x AGAIN; and for gawds sake STICK with the damn program.
SO I did.
MOnday morning came, bright and early, Core Synergistics
Monday night, I went to an exercise class (aerobics, turbo, and yoga all mixed in one.) The workout totally kicked my ass, and my right butt cheek felt overworked, literally.
Tuesday morning was Cardio X,
Tuesday night Cardio X again.
WEdnesday Morning was Shoulders & Arms X.
Wednesday Night was Cardio X.
This morning though, I was so SORE I stayed in bed and forgo the Kenpo X.hehehe.
But tonight, I'm going to an aerobics class and then Cardio X at my house with the girls.

So far so good. Monday and Tuesday I was literally hanging, but I quickly learnt to do the moderation version and not be a fiapoks, jumping to the harder version done by the pros on the DVD. ahar. I could feel the burn in my buttocks, tummy, arms, and my 'auagas' were screaming for HELP! I kept pushing myself that come WEdnesday morning after the workout, I couldn't move my legs..ahar..magaia le NO FIT.
It's Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good. I feel lighter already and I have more energy. (YAY for being energized) All I need to do is cut down on my eating all the time routinte, eat healthy and maybe I'll see some results pretty soon. (fingers crossed)
Hopefully the next time I post up here I'll still stick with my P90 routine. IF NOT. you can all slap me across the face for being a lazy bum.
cheers and prayers needed..lol
Comments
I am sending you fitness vibes sista! :D