It's only TUESDAY...

..and I'm sick of this week already.

Thanks to my boss, I had a long weekend which made me tired, sleepy, tired and sleepy.
I'm pretty sure my plan was to sleep and get some rest the Easter WEEKEND while the hubby babysits.
Come FRIDAY, I played BREE VANDEKAMP (splg?) and I enjoyed it. (cooking, cleaning, laundry and I even BAKED whaalaaa)
Saturday, we attended a get together for MAMA HO-CHING's birthday.
SUNDAY, watched conference and attended another get together at a cousin's house for KOKO SAMOA.
by the time MONDAY rolled around..leai ma se moe..no sleep and just very vedy tired..aarrggghhhl
I BLAME myself for always getting OFF TRACK

In other news, my Taiface started Daycare on Monday in the next town over and so far he is doing really good.
Sam and I dropped him off yesterday (his first day) and for some reason, i had a feeling the boy knew we were dropping him off somewhere because he DID NOT SMILE for us all the way there. HE was of course doing his SNOBBY look the whole way. (I blame the donor of course, because SNOBBY is NOT ME..NO NOT I)
He did pretty good, I went to pick him up @ 5 and he was asleep on the old lady looked so cute and snuggly.
Then the old lady went on about how Tai was such a hunnie and how he followed her when he misses ME, and cries for her to carry him.
She noticed that Tai would miss me during his nap time when he's tired and fussy and just wants his mommy.
Of course he came home with a scratch on his head and MJ had explained that she cut his fingernails because he scratched himself on his head. I didnt look at the scratch then because I wanted hurry up, drop him home with my sister and go back to work. BUT, when I got home after work and looked at the supposed scratch, it atually looked like an 'aui' from him knocking his head on something. arrrggghhhh...

Anyways, tried my best to be nice about it this morning when I pointed it out to MJ and asked her if she could just keep a good eye on him blah blah blah..She prolly thought i was just an overprotective fiapoko new mom..

Moving on, tomorrow is ONLY WEDNESDAY..eh..I'm tired of this week already..I want to stay home and sleep for a whole day..maybe that will get my energy back up.

ok..time to go..enuff ramblings from me tonight..

sleep tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here