bad bad day
I just wanted to say that...
.."Just because you have a lot of money in the bank, doesn't mean you can treat others like shit, dickface"
indeed are the actual words i wanted to say to one client today..but because it's recession time and blardy companies are all on HIRE FREEZE, i decided to bite my tongue and say SORRY...Damn JERK..thinks he's better than everyone else..
ehh...I haven't had a really bad day in a long time,...it sucksballs
.."Just because you have a lot of money in the bank, doesn't mean you can treat others like shit, dickface"
indeed are the actual words i wanted to say to one client today..but because it's recession time and blardy companies are all on HIRE FREEZE, i decided to bite my tongue and say SORRY...Damn JERK..thinks he's better than everyone else..
ehh...I haven't had a really bad day in a long time,...it sucksballs
Comments