Random thoughts on a Sunday night...
Last night...
...I went all domestic goddess on myself..
I baked choc chip cookies and velvet cupcakes. Then around 9pm, I decided to make a cheesecake..Buhleeeve that, I surprise myself all the time.
Last night,
...I had a Tau & mommy war. He refused to go to sleep and it was already 12:30pm, and then when he finally knocked out, he refused to sleep in his crib, he wanted to sleep next to me with his face in my susus..no joke.
Last night,
...I had a throbbing migraine that I wanted to cut my head off, air it out on the trees outside our bedroom, and put it back on once it's calmed down.
Today..
...i put on my favorite pair of jeans..and lo and behold..they didn't make it up my scrumptious thighs..feeling like a big fat heffer, I resorted to my blue basket ball shorts...

Today..
...We visited our dear friends Billy and Shyla's little boy, Tapasa Lafaele,
who is fighting for his dear life at the IICU
@ Kapiolani Children's Hospital in Waikiki.

It was painful to see such a happy chappy 2year old lying hopeless on the bed with all sorts of tubes and wires hooked up to his little body. I started bawling when I saw Sa and his mother sitting right there next to him, rubbing his feet, hands, hoping for some kind of miracle.
FYI, Tapasa suffers from a serious case of Phneumonia, and both his lungs are NOT working. He is hooked on a machine that practically breathes for him. Please remember Tapasa in your prayers.
Today..
... I realized after seeing Sa, that he is the 3rd child this year that I've known about in such serious conditions. One passed away, bless his little heart. But I am really taken at how the Lord works. I started to re-evaluate how I take care of my little chubby.
I was thinking about it too much it gave me a really bad migraine. ON a serious note though, all of these things could have happened to any of us. I was thinking today.. that could be me sitting there next to Tautai rubbing his arm and legs wishing for some kind of miracle.
Today...
...I put out pork chops hoping to make something yummy for dinner after we get back from visiting Sa.
We ended up buying kalo, falai mamoe, kale ua mamoe,
We were famished.
Got home, put the pork chops back in the freezer and whipped up some good ol' funny pancakes to go with the swiss hot cocoa.
Today...
...we were early to church, BUT, we couldn't get any seats because the whole of PCC's night show dancer's were there hogging up all the chairs in our falesa. VERY ANNOYING may I add, because it was the one Sunday we get to church early and I was really looking forward to a good seat where, I'm not squashed in between two big samoan guys because we were late and had no choice. arrggghhh.
Today...
...we drove behind the LOST crew filming on the road, and I got to see how these people create their driving scenes. There was this big fat truck in front of us with latches that came up on the sides to hold up a platform where a car is sitting..not even moving at all. AMAZING. The truck was moving, and the actual car wasn't. I wonder what backgrounds they'll photoshop into that scene. Police were escorting them on the road and they had to pull over because they were holding up traffic.
Tonight...
..I watched my desperate housewives and I was a bit lost given that I haven't seen the last three episodes due to moving and whatnot. Soooooo....
Tomorrow...
...I plan to catch up on my missed episodes of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty on ABC.com.
Tomorrow..
..I start P90X..
Tomorrow...
.. I work 9:30am til 7:30pm
Tomorrow..
..I will force myself to start playing tennis again..
Yes..its time to get back into shape..pretty darn sick of this fat heffer business..wish me luck :-)
Comments