Dear Blog,

I am so sorry for ditching you these past couple of weeks. I promise I didn’t do it on purpose. Life has been crazy busy with school, baby, work, family and moving houses. YES, we have finally settled into our new house, and I’m lovin’ every minute of it. I can walk around in my undies and bra and NOT worry about anyone walking in on me.
We’ve unpacked our gazillion boxes (there we only about 25 but it felt like a gazillion) put away everything nicely, and bought a new couch. You will be so proud of me because I bought a brand new sectional on sale for only $899. (original price $1899.99) You see, it was a STEAL, but I don’t know why my husband was whinnying. (men, such ungrateful bastards)

SCHOOL: I got 2more weeks left for this semester then I am DONE DONE DONE! Whew!! I’m seriously thinking of taking a break next semester mainly because there is just too much going on that I don’t think I’ll have time to focus on studies. I just hope I don’t become a procrastinator and put off when the time comes for me to start again. Haha

WORK: -- is demanding / stressful and challenging; but then what work isn’t demanding / stressful and challenging these days right? We just gotta WOMAN UP (or is it man up?) tackle the beast then go home and sleep like a baby (if you don’t have a baby that keeps you up at night).

BABY: he’s been a little nightmare lately. Fussy and grouchy. Teething is so not CUTE at all. He now eats solids and loves Hawaiian poi. He eats almost anything we give him and I’m surprised he’s not getting sick from all the different foods im giving him..hehe
Yes, I’m experimenting with my son and I know that sounds like a bad thing but it really is good because it gives me an idea of what kind foods he likes (which is almost everything I give him). He will be 6months this Thursday and I am taking the day off so me and him can go on a mother-son date. Probably to Baby’s R US and Toy’s R US. My son needs some new toys.
Also note that Tai has some tricks up his sleeve now and it cracks me the hell up all the time. My favorite trick is, when he’s not getting attention, or if we’re doing our own thing while leaving him to wiggle on his tummy on the ground, he does his PESTO COUGH. When he was sick, he noticed that once he starts coughing, his dad and I rush to his crib to pick him up. Now that he’s better and no more cough, he still tries to cough just so we can pick him up. If you hear him do his pesto cough, you will laugh because it sounds so fake..hehe.. only 5months and already tricking us.
He’s also learning to crawl. But because he is too chubby and his ‘auagas’ are too fat, he can’t get up on one knee just because his auaga is in the way. It’s hilarious when you watch him try to crawl because it looks so funny and I always have to give him a wee push so he can get in the crawl stance. He’s such a lazy bum though, because he gets in the crawling position but instead of crawling, he does push ups. He decided that push ups are much more fun than actually crawling.
He is also starting at a daycare in the next town over next month. I’m having withdrawal issues just by thinking about it, mainly because I’m worried about his wellbeing. BUT, I’ve been over to see and visit the place and it’s actually a really nice environment.
Tai loved it, he straight up fought with some kids over toys..lol, so note to self, I will have to pack his own bag of toys when he goes to daycare. We hired a sitter who comes over to our house to watch him while we’re at work, but Tai is bored and I think the daycare will be good for him especially because he gets to play with other children. Only thing is, I will have to take my lunch at 5pm (daycare pick up time) so I can be with Tai until 6pm until his dad gets home, then I go back to work for the last hour. OH my I am not looking forward to APRIL at all.


Family—is good. Mom calls almost every day to check on her baby, and demanding that I bring him to Samoa soon. I am actually thinking of taking a trip down because I deserve a break from this place. And because my mom has been in and out of the hospital because the doctors back home just don’t know what they’re doing. And that is all I’m going to say about the doctors back home for now. I’m really irritated with them it’s not even funny anymore. Trust me, there are some really good doctors who strive to do their job right, and then there’s just those fiapoko one who think they’re gods and end up giving the wrong diagnosis and the wrong prescription, uma age ua kaea le mea. Ae le mafai lava le fiapopoko ua mafiafia. Ioe, pau ai iiga, that story I will write about later.


SLEEP: I had a love affair with SLEEP that ended bad when I got knocked up. Since then, he’s been a sour puss and hasn’t been around to visit even just to say hello. It’s a miracle that I get through each and everyday with only 3-4hours of sleep.

So you see my blogger friend, my life REALLY has been CRAZY. I wasn’t even exaggerating
But I will stob my blahblahrings rite now coz my butt is hurting from sitting too long

adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here