I am...I feel...
W.A.S.H.E.D
totally wiped OUT
totally wiped OUT
Mom's gone back to Samunda *sob sob*
and
I've been trying my hardest to figure everything out this past week
ALL on my own. (I say that like I deserve a trophy or something..lol)
So after toonai today, the hubby opened a bottle of Cider
to celebrate my first week survival without mom
and
he took the boy for the whole weekend,
while I worked and got some studies out of the way.
WHEW..it's been one hell ov a week.
I
AM
Ready
FOR
some
ZZZzzzz
So this post is just a pesto one just to let you know that I am still very much alive and kicking (well barely) in case you care.
Anyways, I'd love to stay and chat some more but I really need to hit the sack before my lil rascal wakes up AGAIN. I basically DO NOT have a LIFE..ahhhh
and
I've been trying my hardest to figure everything out this past week
ALL on my own. (I say that like I deserve a trophy or something..lol)
So after toonai today, the hubby opened a bottle of Cider
to celebrate my first week survival without mom
and
he took the boy for the whole weekend,
while I worked and got some studies out of the way.
WHEW..it's been one hell ov a week.
I
AM
Ready
FOR
some
ZZZzzzz
So this post is just a pesto one just to let you know that I am still very much alive and kicking (well barely) in case you care.
Anyways, I'd love to stay and chat some more but I really need to hit the sack before my lil rascal wakes up AGAIN. I basically DO NOT have a LIFE..ahhhh

Comments