pics



Tai-5months in 3days

lil rascal on the floor at Lauren and Haley's combined baby shower


I'm way too cool for school mommy


i miss u already NANA..plz come back soon



lazy chubbs


I thought I'd include in here pictures of my first two diaper cakes. My co workers and I threw a surprise Combined Baby Shower for two of our coworkers who are so heavily pregnant. I was so excited I learned how to make diaper cakes on YOUTUBE the day before the shower. I love Youtube..lol..I've decided that if I ever quit or get fired..I'll stay home and run a diaper cake business. ahar..

Comments

Coconut Girl said…
Omg girl Tai is huge. I just wanna pinch those cheeks! Haha...look at that tummy - reminds me of Tinto at that age. Big hugs for the little man.

xox
Unknown said…
Good job with the Diaper cakes :) Tai is growing so fast...crazy!!! that milk must be really good. Lol. Good luck with you, I feel ya :)
Just me said…
how old is Tautai Jen?
kuaback said…
He's 5months..he'll be 6months next week Thursday 18th.

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'