Humpty Dumty..

...I don't even know if that is the right spelling for the heading but eh..I'm too tired to even care right now.

So I haven't really blogged that much lately due to so much going on.
(yes I know I'm a slacker)
Wait a minute, SLACKER kinda makes me sound like a LAZY BUGGER, which I can assure you, that I am doing everything but BE LAZY.
I don't even have the time to be LAZY if I wanted.
Heck I don't even think I CAN.

I wish I could say life's been GREAT.
some of you are probably thinking right now..
"eh, there she goes with the sobbing"
Please, leave this blog now if you don't like my sob stories.
My blog, my sanctuary..so I can write as many sob stories and vent abt whatever.

SO back to Life NOT being GREAT.
As some of you already know..I've gone back to school.
It's been a long time coming
After avoiding it for 3-4years,
I've finally ran out of excuses not to defer any more.
I applied to 2 local 3 online based Universities.
Got accepted to ALL BUT..I still didn't have any scholarships
APPLIED for 3 and uummm got
DENIED DENIED and major DENIED..
screw it
I'm a resident Alien so I'm NOT eligible for any
INternational or US scholarship.
Life sucks when you're NOT a citizen for the US of A

However, thanks to a real close contact, I got hooked up with some good people who were willing to sacrifice and bend the rules for me. So Online SCHOOL it is. Thank you MILITARY for the support. I promise I will do you proud.

4 weeks into school and I think my braincells are going through some withdrawals.
I tried to remind myself why I was doing this in the first place...hhmmm?
I kept saying in my head "what the hell were you thinking, going back to school, with a full time job and a 4month rascal??? "

MY MY MY

I think I'm losing my head. Or I must have been really determined and in a really good mood when I registered for class. Either way..I'm screwed.

I'm sick, tired, grouchy, bitchy and some unreal mood-swings issues

I'm just praying to the big guy above to please give me the strength
to get through each and everyday and to get through with this semester.
4more weeks to go..YAY.

On a brighter note though..
Got my grade back for the class so far..and it's an.....
........A-
The professor must really love my bullshit..

Anyways,

Love Day came and went
Never thought of it much due to the craziness in my life
BUT
thanks to hubby dear for being a sweetheart
Big Balloons, lillies, chocolates n big kiss n squeeze made my day
Faafetai


ok...time to hit the sack...

assignment send off - DONE
Workshop PREP - DONE
Tithing - DONE
watch MANU SAMOA game replay - DONE
make baby's bottle - DONE
post on blog - ALMOST DONE

adios y'all

Comments

pls tell me how school goes...i've been deferring too long too...eeh, coz i totally want to change my area of study!!!
jandal said…
dear malo le onosai! keep it up... when the tough gets going... remember how good it feels to get the A- ;) all the best for the rest of the semester...
kuaback said…
Tala girl..school is alright..jst a darn shitload of work..(excuse my french..)but i guess we all jst gotta suck it up and move on or it'll NEVER get done aye

Thanks Lani girl..
I guess I do have to enjoy this A because I have a feeling it'll be the last A of my life..ahar..sau a si augaka e fai le measkool lakou..hope all is peachy in NYC
The Ah Quins said…
super mom! good for you going back to school you rock!

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'