Tomorrow

.....I return to WORK...

goooooooooooosssssssssh I'm so brain-deeeeeaaaaad....

I'm trying to find my thinking hat though; trying to get back into the feel of things. WEll at least try to prepare myself for tomorrow anyways???? Gosh it feels like starting a new job all over again.. har NOT fun at all..in fact this is how I'm feeling right now.



Baby's going on the Similac..gawwd knows if he even takes..Of course I'm still gonna pump but just in case he's hungry and he's run out of the pumped milk and I'm not home..oh gosh this is so darn depressing...
k gotta go play with mah bebe before I got to sleep...

ps: dealing with some serious facebook anger issues...(in case you're wondering how the Facebook strike is going..)lol

Comments

Rowena said…
Awww, good luck with that! Just get through the first week and then you'll learn to live with it. It aint going to be easy though, that's for sure.

Ugh, my cousin got me all hooked on Cafe World on Facebook, do you have one? Let me know, let's be neighbors! Oh wait, you're not going on Facebook, right? Dang, sorry...my bad!
Fotuosamoa said…
all the best - bumpy ride at first, but it'll come easy later, in the meantime, take extra breast pads for any unexpected leakages - it aint a good customer experience look,...speaking from shameful experience)-:
enjoy the first day back!!
kuaback said…
Wena, im thinking of deleting my Cafe World..too addicting..its a good way to show off I can cook..ahar..or NOT..and you're right..aint easy at all being back to work and thinking about your child at HOME..arrgghhh

Jody, thankgoodness i took a jacket with me..the girls started leaking an two hours after i got to work, so thank you jacket for covering me up til lunch time..ahar..embarrassing indeed..someone needs to make THICK paddings..

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'