It's THANKSGIVING....
As people rush from Halloween to Christmas, I think the signifigance of Thanksgiving often gets overlooked. To me, it is one of the best all around holidays. That is partly because it is not commercialized and it also gets me thinking about myself and my life. If you haven't already, I encourage you to put some thought into what you are thankful for.

I know I am thankful for so many things, but here are only a few of them;
I am thankful for my patient, loving, caring MOTHER, who's been here since August to help out with baby. Thank you for extending your stay 3months longer. Thank you for caring for my baby boy and allowing me to pursue my career. Thank you for sacrificing your time with your other children and Dad so you can help us out. Thank you for having so much patience and staying calm when I'm ready to explode. Thank you for the many great examples you have been in my life and Tai's life. You truly are the best NANA ever.
I am thankful for my DAD. Thank you for holding down the fort and playing both mommy and daddy while mom is here with me. I know it's hard especially when you have so many committments outside of home but you have managed to watch out for everything and everyone without any complaints (ok maybe some complaints..lol) Also, thank you for finding a babysitter for Tai. Hopefully all will fall through so you can have your other half back sooner rather than later..hehe
I am thankful for my SIBLINGS. For being strong and for looking after themselves while mom is away. Thank you for letting mom stay longer. Thank you for being good examples to one another. Thank you for helping Dad out at home, and thank you for making me feel GUILTY at times when you call and miss your mommy..lol.You guys are the bombdiggitybomb..lol
I am thankful that the last person I see when I go to bed each night and the first person when I wake every morning is my best friend. (Don't worry Audrey, you are still my best friend..lol..you are #1 remember?? lol). Thank you for being patient with me when I'm mad at the world. Thank you for being a faithful priesthood holder in our home. Thank you for always trying your best and for being there with a shoulder to lean on whenever I need it.
I am thankful for my friends (my RYA sisters,) you know who you are. Thank you for who you are and what you do. Your different personalities and the distance between us makes me love you guys even more, because no matter how far away I am from you guys, it still feels like we're only an hour away from each other. You ladies are the bestest friends any girl could ever ask for. Thank yous for always having my back no matter what.
I am thankful for all my families and friends near and far. Thank you for your love and support over the years.
I am also thankful for you, my cyberspace blogger friends; for your sometimes inspiring, depressing, and most of all entertaining posts..hehehehe. You guys keep me going in my world of venting..ahar..
AND, the single thing I am MOST VERY THANKFUL for is this little guy;
He is everything I ever wanted. My light at the end of the tunnel, my sunshine on gloomy days, my very own piece of heaven in my home. I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a perfect little boy. He makes everything worth working for and makes everything BETTER. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me little man, and I love you more than you will ever know.
you've given me the opportunity to be a good mom, or TRY to be anyways. It is the most challenging and best job I have ever had.
lastly, I am thankful for
-employment especially in these hard times,
-challenges that make me stronger,
-the gospel,
-having a roof over my head and
-for the many wonderful opportunities I've been given
and for HEAVENLY FATHER and his guidance and protection over each and everyone of us.
Let's all ALWAYS remember what we are thankful for and blessed with in our lives...
I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving day and I hope for the best for each and everyone of your families
alofa atu

I know I am thankful for so many things, but here are only a few of them;
I am thankful for my patient, loving, caring MOTHER, who's been here since August to help out with baby. Thank you for extending your stay 3months longer. Thank you for caring for my baby boy and allowing me to pursue my career. Thank you for sacrificing your time with your other children and Dad so you can help us out. Thank you for having so much patience and staying calm when I'm ready to explode. Thank you for the many great examples you have been in my life and Tai's life. You truly are the best NANA ever.
I am thankful for my DAD. Thank you for holding down the fort and playing both mommy and daddy while mom is here with me. I know it's hard especially when you have so many committments outside of home but you have managed to watch out for everything and everyone without any complaints (ok maybe some complaints..lol) Also, thank you for finding a babysitter for Tai. Hopefully all will fall through so you can have your other half back sooner rather than later..hehe
I am thankful for my SIBLINGS. For being strong and for looking after themselves while mom is away. Thank you for letting mom stay longer. Thank you for being good examples to one another. Thank you for helping Dad out at home, and thank you for making me feel GUILTY at times when you call and miss your mommy..lol.You guys are the bombdiggitybomb..lol
I am thankful that the last person I see when I go to bed each night and the first person when I wake every morning is my best friend. (Don't worry Audrey, you are still my best friend..lol..you are #1 remember?? lol). Thank you for being patient with me when I'm mad at the world. Thank you for being a faithful priesthood holder in our home. Thank you for always trying your best and for being there with a shoulder to lean on whenever I need it.
I am thankful for my friends (my RYA sisters,) you know who you are. Thank you for who you are and what you do. Your different personalities and the distance between us makes me love you guys even more, because no matter how far away I am from you guys, it still feels like we're only an hour away from each other. You ladies are the bestest friends any girl could ever ask for. Thank yous for always having my back no matter what.
I am thankful for all my families and friends near and far. Thank you for your love and support over the years.
I am also thankful for you, my cyberspace blogger friends; for your sometimes inspiring, depressing, and most of all entertaining posts..hehehehe. You guys keep me going in my world of venting..ahar..
AND, the single thing I am MOST VERY THANKFUL for is this little guy;
He is everything I ever wanted. My light at the end of the tunnel, my sunshine on gloomy days, my very own piece of heaven in my home. I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a perfect little boy. He makes everything worth working for and makes everything BETTER. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me little man, and I love you more than you will ever know.you've given me the opportunity to be a good mom, or TRY to be anyways. It is the most challenging and best job I have ever had.
lastly, I am thankful for
-employment especially in these hard times,
-challenges that make me stronger,
-the gospel,
-having a roof over my head and
-for the many wonderful opportunities I've been given
and for HEAVENLY FATHER and his guidance and protection over each and everyone of us.
Let's all ALWAYS remember what we are thankful for and blessed with in our lives...
I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving day and I hope for the best for each and everyone of your families
alofa atu
Comments
♥