HOPE is not lost after all :-)

hehehehe
A few posts ago, I was complaining about how my shoes didn't fit, and how some people told me they weren't going to fit anymore.
Thanks to the wise words of a couple of cyberspace mommas, I kept my whole box in storage and never threw out any from a closet full.

So this post, is just to record that today, Nov 21st 2009, my once fat,swollen,ugly cow feet, can now fit back into my favorite blue jean open toe heels, along with all my other shoes.
Hope is indeed not lost after all for the shoe box..
Thank you very big to myself for being patient, and not spending money I don't have on new shoes..

so yeah, that is my post for tonite :-)

good nite and good riddens all

Comments

The Ah Quins said…
Hey I'm one of those mommas that told you not to throw them away coz they'll fit again :) thank you for not throwing them away, you saved yourself a few hundred dollars on not buying new ones aye. okay sis, have fun wearing them around :)

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here