bubs is 1month already

Tai @ 3weeks after bath

Tautai Luke is now 1month and 4days old.
I can't believe it myself.
It seems like only yesterday; I was lying on that table, all numb while the doctors cut me up to take out this 9.9lbs and 21.75inch bubs.

Now @ 14.5lbs and 24inches, Tautai is a little bubble learning new things everyday and he is such a JOY to be with. Heck, I have to go back to work in 2more weeks and I'm having issues just by thinking about it.
I don't want to return to work.
I don't want to miss out on his new tricks.
I don't want to miss the day he starts to laugh.
I don't want to miss when he crawls..Oh lord this is depressing.


Bubs @ 1month


my little chubbalubs loves to chill after he feeds.
He's up longer now during the day compared to the first 3weeks.
He only wakes up once during the nite to eat then straight back to sleep
he's so alert and so attentive.
He loves looking at our photos on the wall and talk to them;
I'd put him on the his bouncer after he eats and he'd just chill and talk to himself. heehee
So cute..
he loves his granma..(i think he likes her more than he likes me)..lol
He throws a fit when he's hungry and does NOT like taking a bath but loves it when his hair is being washed.
Brings me to the bathing issue..lol
My mom has been bathing baby since he was born.
I have never done it myself, still not comfortable at it..lol
Thank God for mothers/grandmother's though; they know everything that we, clueless new mommies have no idea about.
This has made me appreciate my mommy and everything she's done.
It's hard work being a mommy but when you have your own mommy around, it makes things so much more easier. I am forever grateful.

Comments

TAUTAI you are so cute. mommy looks great for just having you only a month ago. i hope she gets to stay home with you instead of have to go work.
Coconut Girl said…
OMG JEN! CONGRATS! Gawd am I behind or WHAT?!! Tai is GORGEOUS. Yes this comment requires full CAPS to express all the !!!! on my mind...heh. Nice to be back here reading all the dramas. Hope all is well.

xox
NetsG said…
Look at him - soooo cute!!!! Soon he'll be walking around, bossing you about, telling you how he likes his egss hahaha. Just wanna cuddle him to bits, You are tooo gorgeous Tai!!! Love it that he has bathing preferences hee hee hee and your mum sounds like she is just the greatest :) xxx
Fotuosamoa said…
what a cute gorgeous bubba, helllooo Tautai!!!and getting big really fast too.
lol about the bathing issue, mommies are the greatest...pity we can't have them 24/7 to care for the littlies)-:

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here