Shoe Dilemma

So I’ve cleaned out my house twice this past week, and during the second time round, I thought I’d give the storage a try and de-clutter all the junk in there.
I came across two big boxes labeled “Jen’s million shoes” in Sam’s handwriting of course. I went through both boxes and after almost an hour, I put all the shoes back, taped up the boxes and put them away properly; nothing was thrown out (NO SURPRISE at all to my mom who was standing rite next to me with that grin on her face)..lol . I couldn’t throw anything out, they’re just too pretty. BUT, none of them can fit my fat feet right now. Aarrggghhhh. I told mom she can take it with her back home and start a shoe store or something. Hehe
Anyways, back in my room, I tried on all the shoes up there. Running shoes DON’t fit along with all the shoes on the rack. Then my sister in law entered the room and saw me trying on all these damn shoes; she laughed and said, “none of those are gonna fit anymore, you need to buy news shoes after you give birth..seriously” I took the shoe off my feet and threw it at the wall. Dang it
So later on that night, hubby was helping me at the shower washing my feet because it’s a hassle bending over to wash my damn feet. Feet reminded me of the shoes and so our 1-minute conversation started;
Me: you know none of my shoes fit anymore
S : yeah I see you wearing only those jandals now, even to church.
Me: u huh
S: y don’t you just buy one big pair for now?
Me: uumm..Falon said none of my shoes are gonna fit anymore coz my feet will stay bigger
**Sam stopped, looked at me, paused for a while then continued in a loud dramatic tone of voice**
S: does that mean we have to buy 40more pairs of shoes????
Me: well maybe just 2 to start off, and plus, maybe some of those shoes will still fit after
S was mumbling something as he finished off with my feet but I couldn’t really hear what it was. Lol
So anyways, I have size 9 shoes lying around in my house. Might post all of them on craigslist and make some quick $$$...hehehe
Comments
thanks Rianna..ur a life saver
But like the above comment...dont throw em away, theyll fit again!...or at least, you won't regret chucking them out later! good luck sugar!