How do u make Sapasui (Chop-Suey)?
I seriously don't know
I shamefully failed my first try to make sapasui (chop-suey) today.
meat was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overcooked, mixed veggies were still uuummm hard/uncooked, the noodles weren't done, the bottom of the pot burned, and it smelled like a flying bat. (yes go figure)
So I'm resorting to eating Oatmeal on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
----
Aarrrggghhhh, I just can't be arsed anymore. Now waiting for the houseboy to get back from church so he can clean up my mess of a kitchen.
Note to self: NEVER EVER try to make something, if you have NO BLIMMIN' clue HOW.
--------
ON a brighter note, mom gets in tomorrow early in the morning. YAY, I CANNOT WAIT.
Can already picture all the homecook meals in the next few months..
------
I shamefully failed my first try to make sapasui (chop-suey) today.
meat was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overcooked, mixed veggies were still uuummm hard/uncooked, the noodles weren't done, the bottom of the pot burned, and it smelled like a flying bat. (yes go figure)
So I'm resorting to eating Oatmeal on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
----
Aarrrggghhhh, I just can't be arsed anymore. Now waiting for the houseboy to get back from church so he can clean up my mess of a kitchen.
Note to self: NEVER EVER try to make something, if you have NO BLIMMIN' clue HOW.
--------
ON a brighter note, mom gets in tomorrow early in the morning. YAY, I CANNOT WAIT.
Can already picture all the homecook meals in the next few months..
------
Comments
http://polynesiankitchen.blogspot.com