Ramblings @ 11pm
Dear Diary :)
Today at around 4pm, a woman drove her car off the Laie Point. No, it was no accident, she did it on purpose (yes, SUICIDE it was). Rumor has it that she got into a fight with her husband and decided to take her own life.
Gosh, it must have been a really big feisty fight.
I can't help but wonder if she was thinking of anything or anyone while she drove off the point. Did she think of her kids and how it would affect them? How about her husband? Imagine how shitty he's feeling right now, he himself probably wants to drive off the point as well.
Did she want to pull back but it was too late? Was she struggling to get out of her car while it was upside down in the water? Did she regret her decision during the last few seconds of her life? These are usually the same questions that pop up in my head when I hear of someone taking their own life.
Was it really that bad? Was she at the edge that she just couldn't take it anymore and decided the quickest way out was drive her car off the point and die? Was that really the answer?
Forgive me and my thousand questions but I sometimes try to put myself in the shoes of those victims.
Yes, there are days when I'm so miserable I want to just give up, I do get depressed and I get that "screw the world" feeling, yes, I get into fights with my husband, (rarely, but when we do, you can be sure it's like hell breaking lose), BUT, the thought of suicide never crossed my mind as a way out.
Usually I'd just take myself shopping, go the beach, get a starbucks, call and vent to my poor mommy, or vent to my BFF, and If its really bad, I'd just break something, because guarantee I'd feel better after breaking some dishes or whatever is in my way. My hubby just jumps in the car and drive to cool off.
In the end, we all make up, laugh about whatever had happened and move on with our lives.
I guess it ain't that easy or the same situation with everyone else. I guess everyone has their own ways of dealing with situations like this.
Eh anyways, I don't know why I'm rambling on about this when I should be in ZZZzzzzzz land already.
G'nite ya'll
Today at around 4pm, a woman drove her car off the Laie Point. No, it was no accident, she did it on purpose (yes, SUICIDE it was). Rumor has it that she got into a fight with her husband and decided to take her own life.
Gosh, it must have been a really big feisty fight.
I can't help but wonder if she was thinking of anything or anyone while she drove off the point. Did she think of her kids and how it would affect them? How about her husband? Imagine how shitty he's feeling right now, he himself probably wants to drive off the point as well.
Did she want to pull back but it was too late? Was she struggling to get out of her car while it was upside down in the water? Did she regret her decision during the last few seconds of her life? These are usually the same questions that pop up in my head when I hear of someone taking their own life.
Was it really that bad? Was she at the edge that she just couldn't take it anymore and decided the quickest way out was drive her car off the point and die? Was that really the answer?
Forgive me and my thousand questions but I sometimes try to put myself in the shoes of those victims.
Yes, there are days when I'm so miserable I want to just give up, I do get depressed and I get that "screw the world" feeling, yes, I get into fights with my husband, (rarely, but when we do, you can be sure it's like hell breaking lose), BUT, the thought of suicide never crossed my mind as a way out.
Usually I'd just take myself shopping, go the beach, get a starbucks, call and vent to my poor mommy, or vent to my BFF, and If its really bad, I'd just break something, because guarantee I'd feel better after breaking some dishes or whatever is in my way. My hubby just jumps in the car and drive to cool off.
In the end, we all make up, laugh about whatever had happened and move on with our lives.
I guess it ain't that easy or the same situation with everyone else. I guess everyone has their own ways of dealing with situations like this.
Eh anyways, I don't know why I'm rambling on about this when I should be in ZZZzzzzzz land already.
G'nite ya'll
Comments