mindless blogging

It's a Tuesday night in L-town.

Everyone is gone to the airport to see Sam's lil sister off to Utah for Law School;
Sam is playing chaperon for his scout boys at the HSA's camp out at Pupukea where Elvis Presley's house is located;
and
I am home by my lonesome self (well not really, my brother in law is downstairs in his room doing homework) while i tap away on this poor keyboard, craving my mother in law's infamous spongecake.

I am enjoying the peace and quiet of my house right now. It has been complete chaos this past month. We've been playing hosts for most of the family since the 4th of June when everyone started flying in for P&G wedding; and now that everyone is starting to return to where they're from, our little corner of the world is getting back to normal.
The last of the bunch leave on the 9th of July and I cant wait. Definitely taking a personal day so I can clean out my whole house.

Anywhos, the P&G wedding was fabulous. The biggest wedding I've ever seen in L-town. The decorations were beautiful, all the bride's ideas from those Wedding shows on TV. It was a lot of work for the boys but it was all worth it. The food was heavenly, lobsters, palusami, taro, etc etc and the trifle was so ONOLICIOUS I stuffed my cow face with two servings...ahar..
All in all, a beautiful day enjoyed by all and we even flew up to Kona for their sealing at the Kona Temple. It was so much fun esp. with the whole family staying at the same hotel. We crashed in each other's rooms, ate each other's food/snacks and stole each others' coupons for FREE BREAKFAST..ahar..such hamos

Also, a new member of the family made his grand entrance into this big bad world in June. Yes, Mr RoaDan Dogeron Meredith, Francis and Falon's lil heartbreaker arrived on June 12th at 12:50pm, weighing 8.1lbs. He apparently arrived a week earlier than expected but he was perfectly healthy for a premie. Such a lil cutie :)

In other news, I got to spend some time with Mz Fotu and Mz Lisa who were here on a 1week conference at UH Manoa. These two were up at 8am (if not earlier) on Saturday morning to go shopping, and by the time I met up with them (2ish in the afternoon) they were already dragging bags of shopping..hehe. It was too funny. Had a loverly catch up over lunch at the Cheesecake factory before the two shopaholics continued their rounds at Ward Avenue. I'm sure the Macy's, Ross, Nordstorm Rack, Eva Blue etc etc were happy these two were in town..hehe

aaahhhh...I am getting so tired, I need to log off and go sleep already.
Sorry for the mindless post, Will give a more proper update when I can..hehe
but for now, its time to put up my feet and get some rest.

Have a fab week ya'll and happy 4th of July this Saturday..hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here