My BFF


Her name is Audrey Carruthers aka Orchy

and she is getting married tomorrow (July 4th) to her beau of 9 years, Setu.

I’m sad and depressed that I couldn’t be there to celebrate her special day. But I am so excited for her and this big step in her life.
I could only wish that I could open my eyes and I’m in Samoa already and skip the damn plane ride.

I wish I was there to tell her everything is going to be ok (instead of telling her on the phone)
I wish I was there for her to vent to and yell at.
To be her driver while we run errands and get the last minute stuff done
To order and pick out flower arrangements
To meet with venue décor faafafines
To pick up her dress and do her last minute fitting
To lay awake with her the night before the wedding because she just couldn’t sleep
To get up early the wedding morning to get our hair done at the salon
To help her put her makeup on.
To drive her to the church for the service
To make sure that everything goes the way she wanted.
To fluff her veil and tell her she looks gorgeous
To give her a BIG BEAR HUG and BIG KISS after she is officially married.
To share a couple of jokes with in between pictures and much much more that I don't have space for...
YES, because these are all the things she did for me and went through with me when I was about to get hitched 3years ago.

BUT, I can only wish while I sit here by my lonesome self listening to MJ's "We are the World" song, and get even more depressed.

So here's a short telegram I just sent off for the wedding tomorrow;
**************
TO my dearest BFF, (and your man)
Congratulations on finally getting married. I wish you both half of the most beautiful things in the world; the other half I’ll leave for me. hehe
Setu, be good to my girl, You are the most luckiest man in the world to have such an amazing & fabulous woman as your wife.
Always be good to one another, speak kind words and have patience ALWAYS.
We are gutted that we couldn't be there to celebrate your special day with you, but here's hoping that you are both having a BLAST for all of us.
I wish you that arguments, misunderstanding and misfortune will NEVER EVER touch you.
Have a long and happy life together!

Lots of luv always:
Your BFF in Waikiki

Jenn & Sam Meredith"

*****

Congratulations AGAIN my darling :-)
You are truly the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for and thank you for the many great examples you have been in my life. Thank you for being you. Now, Welcome to this wonderful new journey, ia fua vava le niu..hehe and I am sorry that I am such a lousy MOH who couldn't make it because of this little bugga in my tummy..hehe. All Blessings as you say, so hopefully when you renew your vows, (or maybe your second wedding...haha) I will be fit for a trip.

Comments

Fotuosamoa said…
congrats Jen ...you must be counting the days before bubba arrives!! have been looking for your blog at wordpress ae lea ua koe maua mai oe i igei....take care and happy elevating the feet hehe

cher cher,

JJ
kuaback said…
thanks Goddess of Savaii:-)
sola back to blogspot koakele le au kaepus with pickles up their arses on wordpress..lol
Yes starting the countdown alrite..lelava a amo solo gei ogamavach..
hope all is well wit you and your little princess
Rowena said…
Awww that sucks that you didn't get to go to her wedding but she knows you love her!

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'