Because I don't want to do any work....

1. Are you ready for 100 questions? I think. Maybe

2. Do you watch college football? Nope

3. Who will fill this survey out after you? Whoever feels like it, duh.

4. Who was the last person to send you a text? Mona

5. Do you love anyone? NOt EVERYONE

6.What are you listening to at the moment? A whiny customer complaining to a Teller

7. Where was the last place you went shopping? Maternity Store on Base

8. How do you feel about your hair? I want curly hair

9. Where do you work? American Savings Bank

10. Last thing you ate/drank? Pineapple lihingmui

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? Yes..anywhere but here

12. Do you have any pet peeves? Alot

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry? I'm poor so the only expensive jewelry I have are from my mom & Mama

14. AIM or Yahoo? None of the above. Google baby

15. Do you like math? Not a big fan at all

16. How many hours on average do you work a week: 40

18. Favorite baseball team? none

19. Favorte NBA team? none

20. Do you watch the Olympics? love the olympics

21. Last restaurant you went to? Cheesecake Factory.

22. Who was the last person to call you? Sam

23. What's your sign? Capricorn

24. Do you have a favorite number? 28

25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations? two months ago..feeding the homeless @ Kakela Beach

26. What do you spend the majority of your money on? darn bills

27. Where does your family live? Dad in Samoa. MOm in NZ

28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 3bro, 2sisters

29. Ever been called a bitch? too many times

30. Got any guilty pleasures? Starbucks and Solitaire.

31. Do you drink beer? Not since 2007

32. Whats your favorite color? green

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies? Never.

34. Ever bought anything online? All the damn time.

35. Myspace or Facebook? Facebook.

36. Do you have T-Mobile? No.

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else? No.

Hey, what happened to questions 39 and 40?

41. Last time you saw your parents? Xmas 2008

42. Do you have any talents? Hmm, sure. Procrastinating..hehe

43. Ever been in a wedding? Yup, on my way to getting my 27dresses

44. Do you have any children? Not Yet

45. Last movie you watched? Confessions of a Shopaholik..hillarious

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment? My Family

47. Did you take a nap today? Nope, I work 10am-7:30pm

49. Ever been on a cruise? No, still waiting for the one my husband promised me since we got married..

50. Did you notice number 40 was missing? Yep.

52. Do you have any wealthy friends? some.

53. Ever met anyone famous before? Henry Simons, that stud muffin as Queen Latifah's boyfriend in the movie TAXI. & of course Mariah Carey

54. Favorite actor? My Brother

55. Favorite actress? myself

56. Are you multi-tasking right now? Yes, I just finished opening an account.

57. Could you handle being in the military? Sure can

58. Are you hungry or thirsty? BOTH

59. Favorite fast food restaurant? SUBWAY

61. What is your average cell phone bill? NOT putting that one up here

62. Do you own a camera phone? YES

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test? YES

64. Do you believe in Karma? Not really.

65. Can you speak any other languages? sure..Samoan..lol

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out? 2years ago..loverly

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own? lost count

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use? FLickr is the best

69. Favorite alcoholic drink? I have a few..but my all time favorite is Bailey's with milk

70. What is your college mascot? Seasiders

71. Ever been to Las Vegas? Yep, one of the best trips I've had in a long time.

76. Have you ever been gambling? Sure. I suck at it

77. How old are your parents? OLD..lol

78. When is the last time you updated your blog? sometime last week or the week before?..

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth? Yes.

80. Favorite place to be? Home. (Samoa Home)

81. Have you been to New York City? No, will be soon

82 Favorite sit down restaurant? I would have to say..Aarons on the top of Alamoana Hotel..

83. Ever been to Disney Land? NOPE..planning to take my unborn child there when he turns 1..lol.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? spongebob

85. Last thing you cooked? Koko-alaisa.

86. How is the weather today? It's bright and sunshiny out here in L-town

87. Do you email? Everyday.

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? Invitation to Christina's baby shower

89. Last missed call? WIC..i missed my appt on Tuesday..lol

91. Last voicemail you received? My Doctor

92. Do you drunk dial/text? Used to..Last time I drunk text, was to my husband(then fiance,) that I was going straight to Mulifanua Wharf after some after party to catch the 6am boat to Savaii to see my grandma. The text was suppose to be for my mom.

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Threw it at the wall coz I was pissed off at someone. The poor thing broke into pieces. It was my favorite Cell too

94. What is the best city in the state that you live in? I've only lived in Hawaii..I need to move out of this place

97. Are you bored right now? Yes, waiting for the clock to hit 7pm

98. Last concert you went to? Chris Brown's at the Blaidsdell

99. What do you think about before you go to bed? "I hope I sleep through the nite"

100. What are your plans for tomorrow? WORK..what else

Comments

Nena said…
Do you watch college football? Yes - go Bama & go Sooners!!!

Do you love anyone? Yes, very much so… Iapesa

What are you listening to at the moment? Fiji

Where was the last place you went shopping? Longs

How do you feel about your hair? Blah

Do you wish you were someplace else right now? Yes, with Iapesa

AIM or Yahoo? Yahoo but really only use it to talk to Iapesa

Favorite baseball team? Yankees!!

Last restaurant you went to? Jasmine Thai

What's your sign? Libra

Do you have a favorite number? 42

Where does your family live? All over the place

Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 5 brothers, 3 sisters

Got any guilty pleasures? Reality TV LMAO

Do you drink beer? No

Whats your favorite color? Black, navy blue, & olive green

Last time you saw your parents? Yesterday

Do you have any talents? LOL – I have a lot

Ever been in a wedding? No

Do you have any children? Not Yet

Are you missing anyone at the moment? Yes, my “babe” Iapesa

Did you take a nap today? Nope

Ever had to take a sobriety test? LMFAO – never in my life.

Do you believe in Karma? Yes

Can you speak any other languages? Spanish & a little French – soon I will learn Samoan (waiting for Babe to teach me) LOL

Last time you went to the gym or worked out? It’s been a couple of weeks

Ever been to Las Vegas? Yes & I didn’t like it.

Have you ever been gambling? I don’t gamble.

When is the last time you updated your blog? Yesterday I think

Do you have your wisdom teeth? No

Have you been to New York City? Yes, can’t wait to go back

Favorite sit down restaurant? Jasmine Thai, Buca di Beppo

Ever been to Disney Land? Yes

Do you email? Everyday.

Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? The bracelets & combs Iapesa bought me while he was back home in Samoa

Do you drunk dial/text? No – I can’t stand when people do that to me so why would I do it to someone else?

What is the best city in the state that you live in? Definitely not San Jose – LMAO – who knows – I hate California

Are you bored right now? No, I’m good, just waiting for Babe to write before I go to bed.

What do you think about before you go to bed? My honey, Iapesa

What are your plans for tomorrow? Going to RELAX!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here