One, very eventful weekend :-)
My weekend officially started at around 9:30am on Friday morning. It was a nice change from having to work til sundown on Fridays, and having to wake up early to do the same thing on Saturday.
Anyways, to make a long story short, I thought I’d sum up all the wonderful things that happened in the last 24 and something hours in bullets..hehe
• Hubby’s parents and younger sister got in safely from Samoa on Friday morning. Here for one of their niece/cousin’s wedding this coming weekend
• Francis (Sam’s younger bro) and his wife Falon also known as F&F became brand new parents to a gorgeous, healthy baby boy, Roadan Dogeron Meredith. 8.1lbs, 20in.
• Sam’s other brother, Dogeron Meredith, arrived on the same day from Idaho, after serving an honorable 2year church mission
• Hubsta booked us a hotel in Waikiki from Friday to Sunday morning, coz we had to come back home for church. Apparently, we can take any day off but when it comes to Sundays, we have to attend all church meetings. I swear, this other half of mine is too much for me..hehe..but It’s all good stuffs. He’s such a great example and he makes me want to be a better person everyday (yes, corny but so true)
• Witnessed an awesome fireworks show at the Hilton Hotel.
• Had ONOlicious dinner @ the Cheesecake Factory with the folks
• Shopping was awesome on Saturday morning even though I ended up grouchy after a day of walking around
• Playing tourists at Waikiki Beach and I think I scared away some kids with my huge tummy..ahar
• Movies on the Waikiki Beach
• Fell asleep at church on Sunday
• Yummy toona’I for the whole fambam
• Deserts were even more heavenly, (chocolate cake, haupia pie, banana cream pudding, ice cream, koko Samoa with homemade bread)
And now I’m sitting here infront of my computer having a hard time sitting up straight while my lil ninjah warrior is doing cartwheels or mite be kungfu moves in my stomach.
I may have eaten way too much today. Ahar
Alritey, will be back with a proper post later on, and I promise Tala, I will post the 411 on the hostage situation down the road from my house sooooooooooooon. Promise
Good nite everyone
Anyways, to make a long story short, I thought I’d sum up all the wonderful things that happened in the last 24 and something hours in bullets..hehe
• Hubby’s parents and younger sister got in safely from Samoa on Friday morning. Here for one of their niece/cousin’s wedding this coming weekend
• Francis (Sam’s younger bro) and his wife Falon also known as F&F became brand new parents to a gorgeous, healthy baby boy, Roadan Dogeron Meredith. 8.1lbs, 20in.
• Sam’s other brother, Dogeron Meredith, arrived on the same day from Idaho, after serving an honorable 2year church mission
• Hubsta booked us a hotel in Waikiki from Friday to Sunday morning, coz we had to come back home for church. Apparently, we can take any day off but when it comes to Sundays, we have to attend all church meetings. I swear, this other half of mine is too much for me..hehe..but It’s all good stuffs. He’s such a great example and he makes me want to be a better person everyday (yes, corny but so true)
• Witnessed an awesome fireworks show at the Hilton Hotel.
• Had ONOlicious dinner @ the Cheesecake Factory with the folks
• Shopping was awesome on Saturday morning even though I ended up grouchy after a day of walking around
• Playing tourists at Waikiki Beach and I think I scared away some kids with my huge tummy..ahar
• Movies on the Waikiki Beach
• Fell asleep at church on Sunday
• Yummy toona’I for the whole fambam
• Deserts were even more heavenly, (chocolate cake, haupia pie, banana cream pudding, ice cream, koko Samoa with homemade bread)
And now I’m sitting here infront of my computer having a hard time sitting up straight while my lil ninjah warrior is doing cartwheels or mite be kungfu moves in my stomach.
I may have eaten way too much today. Ahar
Alritey, will be back with a proper post later on, and I promise Tala, I will post the 411 on the hostage situation down the road from my house sooooooooooooon. Promise
Good nite everyone
Comments
Lani dear: i had a great time and funny how you call it a weekend off coz that's exactly how Sam put it..ahar..wat can i say..gotta hustle...choohoo
lol @ Leeyen..well now you know..hehe