It's been 47Years
since my beloved Samoa, a tiny dot on the world map, gained it's Independence from every Tom, Dick and Polo who wanted a piece of this prettiful savage island nation..hehe
So today, the first day of June, the celebrations started.
The streets of Apia were probably flowing with proud citizens & non citizens enjoying the many independence activities. It must have been a pretty colorful site. hehehe
I simply wish I was home joining in all the fun, instead of being stuck in an office, with I-RATE clients left and right.
I was so depressed that I didn't have the day off especially when it was nice and sunny outside, the prefect day for Hukilau Beach.
So now, it's 830pm, I'm sitting on my bed after a nice warm shower, my laptop on my pillow while I tap away breaking laptop keys in the process..hehe
My brain is literally fried, I've never been so damn clumsy in my whole life and my feet are so kukupa its not even funny.
Anyways, enuff blahblahrings for tonite, the foot massage man is here.
Happy INdependence my beluffed island nation, and many many more Independence celebrations to come.
So today, the first day of June, the celebrations started.
The streets of Apia were probably flowing with proud citizens & non citizens enjoying the many independence activities. It must have been a pretty colorful site. hehehe
I simply wish I was home joining in all the fun, instead of being stuck in an office, with I-RATE clients left and right.
I was so depressed that I didn't have the day off especially when it was nice and sunny outside, the prefect day for Hukilau Beach.
So now, it's 830pm, I'm sitting on my bed after a nice warm shower, my laptop on my pillow while I tap away breaking laptop keys in the process..hehe
My brain is literally fried, I've never been so damn clumsy in my whole life and my feet are so kukupa its not even funny.
Anyways, enuff blahblahrings for tonite, the foot massage man is here.
Happy INdependence my beluffed island nation, and many many more Independence celebrations to come.
Comments