Very Random
An odd guy walks into the Branch talking on his phone to who seemed to me as his other half/girlfriend/wife all of the above.
He told me he wanted to open an account. I said “ok” and directed him to my desk to get comfortable before I started the process.
I asked for his ID and he reached into his pocket for his wallet to grab the ID out, all at the same time trying to hold the phone in between his left ear and his left shoulder.
First things first, when you’re in a bank opening an account, GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE.
It makes things so much easier for people like me to get on with the account opening, when the customer is not blah blah-ring on to whoever’s on the other end of the line. It’s just irritating because,
-1st, they’re probably giving me the wrong information then have to go through the whole damn process all over again when they realize they gave the wrong st. address/phone #/SSN#;
-2nd, they’re dragging the process,
- 3rd, they’re wasting my time and
- 4th it’s just plain RUDE to talk on the phone when you’re in a professional environment, because you NEVER know when you start blurting out things about your life that strangers like me didn’t need to know.
Take for example this same odd guy. Just from his phone banter, I found out that
1. He is in the military
2. Apparently he gets good deals on cars
3. He reports back for duty in 3months
4. He has 3 kids, 1boy 2girls
5. His baby boy was having his first birthday that day
6. He's suppose to pick up the cake for the birthday
7. His ‘stupid’ mother in law was suppose to do all the cooking
8. He has a wife
9. He has a girlfriend too
10. Trying to find a good deal on a mercury 2000 for his girlfriend, NOT his wife
WOW, now that’s a lot of things. No, I wasn’t eavesdropping. Common, the guy was sitting right there, in front of me, on my desk loudly conversing on his phone.
It seemed like the person he was talking to the whole time was his GIRLFRIEND/SIDE DISH. How do I know this? Because someone else called while he was on the phone with this woman and he said “Hold up honey, my wife is on the other line, let me see what she wants ”
While he was talking to the wife, I felt sick to my stomach coz he had lies coming out of his butt.
He told her that he just picked up the cake and now standing at the check-out point with a long line. He told her that he needed more money. He told her Foodland has some nice decorations up for Mother’s Day and that he had to hang up because it was his turn to check out. ALL the while, he was sitting right at my desk with his wallet full of cash and he was depositing a big check to top it off.
He hung up the call with his wife and went back to the sidedish/girlfriend on hold.
“aarrggghhh..she’s gone now. Anyways babe, I’ll see what the deal is with the mercury and I’ll give you a call but I want to see you this weekend and don't call me, I'll call you” I don’t want to waste space on my blog with all the other lovey dovey rubbish that was going on.
But goddamn I wanted kickbox that little mutha F**** outta space. I wanted to reach over my desk and bitch slap him across the face and tell him to get his FREAKY ass outta the branch and go look for a bank that would do business with shady assholes like him.
No, I didn't turn the jerk away. I wish I could though. But my personal perspectives can't affect business decisions. He was an eligible citizen who pays taxes and goddamn serves the United States of America.
Jerks like this odd piece of shit should burn in hell (and I'm sure this guy will be)hehe. No Woman deserves this, especially when you have kids with the conniving bastard. Oh gosh I can’t stand cheaters.
Anywhos, there's my rant for tonite, Now I need to get some shut eye before another work day..Gosh, I need a BREAK
He told me he wanted to open an account. I said “ok” and directed him to my desk to get comfortable before I started the process.
I asked for his ID and he reached into his pocket for his wallet to grab the ID out, all at the same time trying to hold the phone in between his left ear and his left shoulder.
First things first, when you’re in a bank opening an account, GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE.
It makes things so much easier for people like me to get on with the account opening, when the customer is not blah blah-ring on to whoever’s on the other end of the line. It’s just irritating because,
-1st, they’re probably giving me the wrong information then have to go through the whole damn process all over again when they realize they gave the wrong st. address/phone #/SSN#;
-2nd, they’re dragging the process,
- 3rd, they’re wasting my time and
- 4th it’s just plain RUDE to talk on the phone when you’re in a professional environment, because you NEVER know when you start blurting out things about your life that strangers like me didn’t need to know.
Take for example this same odd guy. Just from his phone banter, I found out that
1. He is in the military
2. Apparently he gets good deals on cars
3. He reports back for duty in 3months
4. He has 3 kids, 1boy 2girls
5. His baby boy was having his first birthday that day
6. He's suppose to pick up the cake for the birthday
7. His ‘stupid’ mother in law was suppose to do all the cooking
8. He has a wife
9. He has a girlfriend too
10. Trying to find a good deal on a mercury 2000 for his girlfriend, NOT his wife
WOW, now that’s a lot of things. No, I wasn’t eavesdropping. Common, the guy was sitting right there, in front of me, on my desk loudly conversing on his phone.
It seemed like the person he was talking to the whole time was his GIRLFRIEND/SIDE DISH. How do I know this? Because someone else called while he was on the phone with this woman and he said “Hold up honey, my wife is on the other line, let me see what she wants ”
While he was talking to the wife, I felt sick to my stomach coz he had lies coming out of his butt.
He told her that he just picked up the cake and now standing at the check-out point with a long line. He told her that he needed more money. He told her Foodland has some nice decorations up for Mother’s Day and that he had to hang up because it was his turn to check out. ALL the while, he was sitting right at my desk with his wallet full of cash and he was depositing a big check to top it off.
He hung up the call with his wife and went back to the sidedish/girlfriend on hold.
“aarrggghhh..she’s gone now. Anyways babe, I’ll see what the deal is with the mercury and I’ll give you a call but I want to see you this weekend and don't call me, I'll call you” I don’t want to waste space on my blog with all the other lovey dovey rubbish that was going on.
But goddamn I wanted kickbox that little mutha F**** outta space. I wanted to reach over my desk and bitch slap him across the face and tell him to get his FREAKY ass outta the branch and go look for a bank that would do business with shady assholes like him.
No, I didn't turn the jerk away. I wish I could though. But my personal perspectives can't affect business decisions. He was an eligible citizen who pays taxes and goddamn serves the United States of America.
Jerks like this odd piece of shit should burn in hell (and I'm sure this guy will be)hehe. No Woman deserves this, especially when you have kids with the conniving bastard. Oh gosh I can’t stand cheaters.
Anywhos, there's my rant for tonite, Now I need to get some shut eye before another work day..Gosh, I need a BREAK
Comments
Ugh, I know I shouldn't judge people but gosh dangit, HE'S MARRIED DAMMIT!
Damn, look at you, got my blood pressure rising and it's midnight over here.
Ehhh, but how are YOU doing? Man I hate that I'm being monitored at work and can't even read what everyone is up to on Google Reader. Stupid wench at work.
(((((Jen))))))
Miss you boo!