Only in Samundah

So I was getting my daily dose of TalaFou from home on Samoa Observer and came across a funny, well actually, ridiculous excuse of a 2day holiday, that my beloved gountry will have sometime in July..lol

Check it out for yourself by clicking on the link above coz I ain't gonna paste the whole thing on here.

Uncle Stui is driving everyone insane.

What an absolute joke of a prime minister.

Is he really doing it for Samoa and its people or doing it for himself? (well dats a stupid question coz the answer is obvious)
Common now, changing the lanes because more Samoan's have relatives in NZ???? puuuhhhleeezzeee..you gotta be shittin' me.

I can already see the many many road accidents and people dying from this stupid change.

eh..I'll just get back to painting my toe nails..can't be arsed wit this crap...

Comments

Unknown said…
Fobs!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I don't feel so bad about our gvt then.

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here