It HURTS like a *****
SO I had what the doctor called "A heartburn gone bad" on Monday evening.
I honestly thought I was dying. SERIOUSLY :-(
There was this sharp pain on the left side of my chest and it started spreading out to the middle and next you know, my back side parallel to the chest pain was hurting even WORSE.
5minutes later, my whole left arm couldn't move. Then the left side of my neck went numb, causing my mouth to NOT move. So when they asked me a question I just stared at them nodding YES or NO.
S was being his transporter self to try and get me to the Kaiser ER(located in Moanalua an hour away from our house)as soon as possible. The Kahuku ER 5minutes from our house is so useless. WE always have to wait EONs for the damn doctor to come see me. So we'd rather go to Kaiser, which is my Insurance anyways.
So, got to the ER, and the nurse started hooking all these different wires and whatnot onto my body. I had a male nurse and the idiot took forever hooking/putting on tapes or whatever those were and wires under my boobies, all over my chest and on my hands. I wasn't sure if he was taking his damn time or he was enjoying the view..hhmmmm
All I wanted to do was yell at them to hurry up and give me something for the damn pain. The pain was getting more sharp and it hurt when I took a deep breathe, but it didn't help at all coz I had to take 3 deep breaths for both the ER doctor and the fiapoto resident on duty. ggggrrrrrr
Tests were done left and right. Every one of them came back good. Mind you tests were done, and I had to wait for all the test results to see if I should be given anything for the pain. I swear, being pregnant does NOT help at all when you're in whole lot of pain, because you're not even allowed any narcotics at all. Blood was drawn twice that nite. The first 5tubes clogged up before the damn woman got the lab so had to draw again and took it to the nearest lab. So that SUCKED, coz the frickin nurse, was poking the damn needles on 4 different spots on my arm jst because she coudlnt find a vein. (did i mention that I hate being pregnant now?).lol
S, on the other hand was being a clown (or try to be anyways) making me laugh while we wait. The pain got worse from laughing so he had to sit still and be quiet like a little kid waiting to see the principal. hehe
3:30am, another nurse came to bring me some medicine (FINALLY). She said that doctor OK'd to take some tylenol and a pepcid. (Gosh, did he have to wait 7hours later.SH*T)
I knocked rite after and didnt wake up til 5:30am when it was ok for us to come home.
What a long asssssssssssss nite. My poor hubby was by my side the whole time with his head rested on the side of my bed to get some shut eye himself.
We got home @ 6:30am and we both knocked out til 3ish in the afternoon.
I have now sworn myself off, anything kimchi, spicy, sweet or oily and unfortunately, i have to give up my kekepuaas straight from Samoa, that someone brought over yesterday.
This sucks, but i guess these are all the damn sacrifices we have to make when we get knocked up aye?..lol
I honestly thought I was dying. SERIOUSLY :-(
There was this sharp pain on the left side of my chest and it started spreading out to the middle and next you know, my back side parallel to the chest pain was hurting even WORSE.
5minutes later, my whole left arm couldn't move. Then the left side of my neck went numb, causing my mouth to NOT move. So when they asked me a question I just stared at them nodding YES or NO.
S was being his transporter self to try and get me to the Kaiser ER
So, got to the ER, and the nurse started hooking all these different wires and whatnot onto my body. I had a male nurse and the idiot took forever hooking/putting on tapes or whatever those were and wires under my boobies, all over my chest and on my hands. I wasn't sure if he was taking his damn time or he was enjoying the view..hhmmmm
All I wanted to do was yell at them to hurry up and give me something for the damn pain. The pain was getting more sharp and it hurt when I took a deep breathe, but it didn't help at all coz I had to take 3 deep breaths for both the ER doctor and the fiapoto resident on duty. ggggrrrrrr
Tests were done left and right. Every one of them came back good. Mind you tests were done, and I had to wait for all the test results to see if I should be given anything for the pain. I swear, being pregnant does NOT help at all when you're in whole lot of pain, because you're not even allowed any narcotics at all. Blood was drawn twice that nite. The first 5tubes clogged up before the damn woman got the lab so had to draw again and took it to the nearest lab. So that SUCKED, coz the frickin nurse, was poking the damn needles on 4 different spots on my arm jst because she coudlnt find a vein. (did i mention that I hate being pregnant now?).lol
S, on the other hand was being a clown (or try to be anyways) making me laugh while we wait. The pain got worse from laughing so he had to sit still and be quiet like a little kid waiting to see the principal. hehe
3:30am, another nurse came to bring me some medicine (FINALLY). She said that doctor OK'd to take some tylenol and a pepcid. (Gosh, did he have to wait 7hours later.SH*T)
I knocked rite after and didnt wake up til 5:30am when it was ok for us to come home.
What a long asssssssssssss nite. My poor hubby was by my side the whole time with his head rested on the side of my bed to get some shut eye himself.
We got home @ 6:30am and we both knocked out til 3ish in the afternoon.
I have now sworn myself off, anything kimchi, spicy, sweet or oily and unfortunately, i have to give up my kekepuaas straight from Samoa, that someone brought over yesterday.
This sucks, but i guess these are all the damn sacrifices we have to make when we get knocked up aye?..lol
Comments