Interesting Remix



Sacrament meeting was near end. Our bishop stood up to give his closing remarks before everyone spreads out to different classes for the second hour.
Bishop asked that the whole congregation please stand and sing "Call to Serve", for/to Elder Maua'i, who will be leaving us next week for the MTC and then to THailand for a 2year church mission.

Bishop specifically said to sing in English

The piano started, then the chorister stood up ready to conduct the song.

Chorister, an old samoan lady, sings the song in samoan loudly so the whole half of the congregation in the front, (who may I add, had already started out the song in english) sang the second line in samoan continuing on.

Meanwhile, the half towards the back of the chapel, were all singing so loudly in English, and Sam and I were stuck in the middle, confused as to which language we were gonna sing with.

So we decided to keep standing, and listen to the samoan/english remix going on.

It was quite an interesting and funny experience.

I looked up to the pulpit and the bishop and his counselors were all giggling to themselves..hehe

That chorister lady, she never listens to the bishop. Last Sunday, bishop asked that we sing only the last verse for the last song of sacrament meeting. Chorister lady, got up and had everyone singing the whole 4verses. I don't know if she does it on purpose (disobey the bishop), or if she sleeps with her eyes open, or maybe deaf, or maybe she's just not paying attention..lol

Anyway, It's Easter Sunday, and I'm grateful for Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrament for all of us.

Hope all of you gorgeous ladies have a beautiful Sunday filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost, love and happiness for everything our savior has done for us.

Okey! better leave it here for now before i got all spiritual on all of yous..hehe :-)

Manuia le Aso Sapati

Comments

Samuel + Brooke said…
hahaha that was funny!!! i think after that sacrament meeting you can claim to sing songs in 2 languages at once, however you may want to call it SAM-GLISH! hahaha
Hey gurly, didn't even know that you keep a blog up and going. The last time I checked it had been like a year since it was used. Just figured you used a sign in name. Anyway, I had no idea you were pregnant. congrats on that. hope the puking stops sometime real soon. I don't miss that phase at all. Hopefully you'll pull out soon. I don't know if you've already been given the advice but try taking 100 mg of vitamin B6 with a Unisom everynight. Double check with your doc that your okay to take it, my doc said it was fine and I could take it all throughout the pregnancy with no worries. It was an absolute Godsend for me. Went from puking 7 times a day to once or twice a week. Once I hit 20 or so weeks I stopped altogether and don't have to take anything anymore. Good luck! Luvs to you and all over there. We miss you.

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here