36D DRAMA QUEEN
This past weekend, I was on a mission to find the perfect bra. Frankly, ALL of my frickin' Victoria Secrets bras that I spent hundreds on in Vegas, DO NOT fit anymore, meaning the girls are uncomfortable making me shifty/itchy all the time, and that is no fun at all.

So anyways, what started out as an exciting day, ended up being the most frustrating wearisome shopping experience I’ve ever had in my life. Oh yeah, did I mention that I went up a cup? Yup, pretty tiring stuff. So you can imagine my disappointment when I had to go through all the damn bra racks and could not find my new size or anything that tickles my fancy. Some women get excited when the girls get bigger, I DON’T. I like ‘em just how they are. So after 4stores and 5hours later, we came out with only 1 36D size bra that I actually liked, and its in pink too*winks*.
Are we in a 36D drought? or is everyone in Hawaii a 36D? Either that, or 36Ds are just out of the market, coz there was hardly anything in 36D or nothing pretty and exciting for that matter. Heheehe
I was looking forward to the bra shopping, don’t ask me why coz I have no idea myself. Yup, pretty weird
Anyhow, while we were in WalMart still on a bra hunt, my cousin in law called to remind me if I was going to Kalena’s baby shower (Kalena is Sam’s 3rd or 4th cousin, Marks’ girlfriend who is pregnant with twin girls and due to give birth end of this month. )I got an invitation to it last weekend but I have no idea who she is as I’ve never met the girl.
So we finally gave up on the bra isle and walked over to the baby section to get something for the bridal shower that I was still contemplating on going to. I don’t know which was more annoying, hunting for the perfect bras, or picking out baby things. There was so much crap to choose from and I just went blank and gave up for a while. So I left Sam to the baby shopping while I look for the nearest bench to sit on coz my feet were starting to swell up like a mutha. 10minutes later, S was still at it, and I was just getting too tired from the whole shopping spree or whatever. So I got up, grabbed the first pink dress I came across, (2 of them of course), and there was a hamper of 5baby lotions in different sizes all of them in pink, and some soap/flannels, seized those as well, and on my way to S, I saw a pair of pink shoes, got two of those and into the cart they all went.
I finally got to S, and he still hadn’t picked anything; so there and then, I changed my mind. We’ve already decided that we weren’t going to find out the sex of the baby. It was going to be a surprise. But after my whole dilemma throughout the whole baby section, I decided, we will find out the sex of the baby on next appointment.
I figured, If I’m already having a hard time picking out baby stuff when we already know what Kalena’s having, imagine how annoying it will be if we DON’T know the sex of the baby, not to mention, how time consuming it will be, trying to figure out what to get.
S, agreed of course, he said he NEVER want to go shopping with a moody/mean drama queen ever again. And he actually offered to buy my bras online and have them ship over so we don’t have to go through each rack and every store..lol. poor S, he was so patient throughout the whole ordeal.
WE got to see Fast & Furious before we headed home. And damn, my husband VinDiesel gets hotter and hotter every time..hehe. Got home around 5pm, took a shower and got ready for the baby shower that had already started. So, while I was lying on the bed waiting for Sam to finish showering, I fell asleep and never woke up ‘til the next morning. Chooohoooo
Sam’s aunty called and expressed how sad she was that none of us showed up, so I told her that I fell asleep coz I got swollen feet and got pretty tired with a nasty headache from trying to pick out something for her future granddaughters.. ahar..

So anyways, what started out as an exciting day, ended up being the most frustrating wearisome shopping experience I’ve ever had in my life. Oh yeah, did I mention that I went up a cup? Yup, pretty tiring stuff. So you can imagine my disappointment when I had to go through all the damn bra racks and could not find my new size or anything that tickles my fancy. Some women get excited when the girls get bigger, I DON’T. I like ‘em just how they are. So after 4stores and 5hours later, we came out with only 1 36D size bra that I actually liked, and its in pink too*winks*.
Are we in a 36D drought? or is everyone in Hawaii a 36D? Either that, or 36Ds are just out of the market, coz there was hardly anything in 36D or nothing pretty and exciting for that matter. Heheehe
I was looking forward to the bra shopping, don’t ask me why coz I have no idea myself. Yup, pretty weird
Anyhow, while we were in WalMart still on a bra hunt, my cousin in law called to remind me if I was going to Kalena’s baby shower (Kalena is Sam’s 3rd or 4th cousin, Marks’ girlfriend who is pregnant with twin girls and due to give birth end of this month. )I got an invitation to it last weekend but I have no idea who she is as I’ve never met the girl.
So we finally gave up on the bra isle and walked over to the baby section to get something for the bridal shower that I was still contemplating on going to. I don’t know which was more annoying, hunting for the perfect bras, or picking out baby things. There was so much crap to choose from and I just went blank and gave up for a while. So I left Sam to the baby shopping while I look for the nearest bench to sit on coz my feet were starting to swell up like a mutha. 10minutes later, S was still at it, and I was just getting too tired from the whole shopping spree or whatever. So I got up, grabbed the first pink dress I came across, (2 of them of course), and there was a hamper of 5baby lotions in different sizes all of them in pink, and some soap/flannels, seized those as well, and on my way to S, I saw a pair of pink shoes, got two of those and into the cart they all went.
I finally got to S, and he still hadn’t picked anything; so there and then, I changed my mind. We’ve already decided that we weren’t going to find out the sex of the baby. It was going to be a surprise. But after my whole dilemma throughout the whole baby section, I decided, we will find out the sex of the baby on next appointment.
I figured, If I’m already having a hard time picking out baby stuff when we already know what Kalena’s having, imagine how annoying it will be if we DON’T know the sex of the baby, not to mention, how time consuming it will be, trying to figure out what to get.
S, agreed of course, he said he NEVER want to go shopping with a moody/mean drama queen ever again. And he actually offered to buy my bras online and have them ship over so we don’t have to go through each rack and every store..lol. poor S, he was so patient throughout the whole ordeal.
WE got to see Fast & Furious before we headed home. And damn, my husband VinDiesel gets hotter and hotter every time..hehe. Got home around 5pm, took a shower and got ready for the baby shower that had already started. So, while I was lying on the bed waiting for Sam to finish showering, I fell asleep and never woke up ‘til the next morning. Chooohoooo
Sam’s aunty called and expressed how sad she was that none of us showed up, so I told her that I fell asleep coz I got swollen feet and got pretty tired with a nasty headache from trying to pick out something for her future granddaughters.. ahar..
Comments
one thing you can do when getting bra's is while you're pregnant, get nursing bra's now, or else you're going to have these 36D bra's that you cant wear after giving birth coz you'll need flaps. so go for the nursing ones, they have plenty of 36D
I BOUGHT 4 NEW 36D VICTORIA SECRET ONES..NOT NURSING..MAYBE I'LL GET SOME NURSING BRAS ONCE THE GIRLS DONT FIT IN THIS ONE..LOL
THIS GETS FRUSTRATING AYE..LOL